Chapter 11: THE End

A broken Version of Roxy was chasing Gregory but he figured out a way to use it to his advantage He started getting Roxy to jump through doors Gregory couldn't open so he could walk through them, and after doing this for a couple of times, he escaped through a vent and slowly made his way to parts and service when he got there, he started the upgrade and after almost dying, he completed the upgrade and Fred had new eyes

Freddy: Gregory you look different to me; I can see movement through the walls

Gregory: Roxy could see through walls?

Freddy: THESE ARE ROXY'S EYES

Gregory: Uhmm, let's move on

The clock on the Faz watch said it was 5:50, so Gregory hopped into Freddy, and they started moving to the exit on the ground floor while getting chased by Moon. He was about to get them until they made it to the exit, and Freddy gave Gregory a choice to stay or leave, but he decided to leave. Gregory ran out of the building and went to sleep in his cardboard box after a few days of being a homeless kid who was soon to die. Vanessa, the security guard, walked up to him. Gregory got a little scared by her, but after talking with her for a while, she admitted to wanting to adopt him to save his life. Gregory was confused. What did he do to save her life? Well, when Gregory was getting the backstage pass, and many different times he played one of the arcade games that looked fun and they were, while he was playing them, he was freeing Vanessa from mind control. Gregory was confused when he heard this but still wanted to have a mom, so Gregory went with Vanessa and lived a happy life together. Gregory even found a friend named Cassie.