Chapter 2: Freddy's Adventures

Freddy tells Gregory to enter his chest cavity, and after he does, Freddy walks outside of his room and starts roaming the pizzeria. He sees the door to the underground halls that lead to every attraction. Freddy uses Gregory's faz-pass to open the door, and they head down to the underground halls after walking down there. Gregory asks, "What is this place?" Freddy responds by saying, "These are the underground halls that lead to every place and attraction in the pizzaplex." Gregory says, "So these halls lead to every attraction being cool!" After walking around for a while roaming the halls, Freddy senses something in Gregory Freddy: "I feel you are broken. I need to take you to the first aid station." Gregory responds, "No, I'm fine. Just keep on going." Gregory can't control Freddy, though, so he is forced to go to the first aid station. Gregory hops out of Freddy and enters the first-aid station.

He does have some wounds from the endo scraping his elbows, so Gregory patches them up and puts a band-aid on a cut he has on his knee

He does have some wounds from the endo scraping his elbows, so Gregory patches them up and puts a band-aid on a cut he has on his knee. After Gregory patches himself up, he leaves the first aid station and hops back into Freddy, and then they start roaming again until Freddy runs into Vanessa. 

FFreddy: Uhh.. Hello Vanessa

Vanessa: Freddy What are you doing in the halls at this time? Right now, you are meant to be in your room. Parts and services put you on reduced power because you collapsed on stage, ruining the show. There is just one more thing I have to deal with tonight.

Freddy: I am truly sorry. Vanessa

Vanessa: Well, whatever we got—this kid roaming around here—if you see him, alert me instantly. I already told the others.

Freddy: Yes, Vanessa. I will

Vanessa: Now head back to your bedroom to charge.

Vanessa slowly walked away past Freddy, and once she was far enough, Gregory started speaking.

Gregory: I told you she was after me.

Freddy: I said nothing. I will keep you safe.

Gregory: whatever

Freddy: I need to get you to the first floor so you can get to the exit before 12 a.m. when the door closes at 11:50 p.m., so we don't have much time.

Freddy starts walking into a room and walks up a flight of stairs. After walking up the stairs for a while, he reaches a room. He tells Gregory that he is on low power and won't be able to help until the start of the next hour.

Gregory: UNTIL THE START OF THE NEXT HOUR, I won't last 5 minutes, and I need your help.

Freddy: Sorry, Gregory, but when I found you, I was on low power, and if I don't charge, I... won't be myself anymore.

Freddy runs into the charging station, and Gregory is left to explore the pizzaplex by himself.

Gregory opens the doors in front of him and sees Chica. He gets a little scared, but then he thinks and knows he needs a distraction to stop Chica. He looks around and sees some cans stacked on top of each other. He crouches and runs to knock them over. He knocks them over, then books them at another door. He opens the door and has escaped Chica successfully, but he knows she will be back sooner or later.