thinkin bout ya.

YALL BETTER COMMENT

' you're so bad for me...'

'but you feel so good."

i can't stop thinking and dreaming about her, her presence is so overbearing and intimidating. the look in her eyes, the spite in her actions, the evilness in the smirk that's always on her face. all of it kept y/n on the tips of her toes, drawn in, and all about her.

every time y/n would try to do something with someone else billie would always be in the front of her mind, she was just so addicting.

her persona, scent, looks, voice, etc. all of it kept y/n on the hook, and it kept her in deep. she'd find herself daydreaming about that night. the night that she tried billie and got exactly what she was looking for.

.." who was up there with you y/n?" her heart started racing as billie towered over her small intimidated body, she felt every little hair stand up on her body as billie slipped her hand beneath her dress.

"answer me y/n.." billie whispered against her neck, her hand inching higher and higher. "w-what did you ask me?" y/n was nervous. billie's touch had y/n questioning whether or not she should answer the question as fast as billie wants or make her work for it.

"i said who was in that room with you?" billie wasn't too fond of repeating herself, and she definitely didn't like that it was taking y/n so long to answer the question that she was desperate to know the answer to.

billie's fingers were now teasing thin lace that ever so slightly kept y/n's wetness from seeping to the ground. y/n's breath got caught in her throat as she felt billie's hand ease into her underwear.

"you want me to keep touching you, hm? is that why you're taking so long to answer me?" y/n could only nod, as her mind spiraled. along with the teasing that was happening between her legs, she also felt kisses being trailed up the side of her neck.

she gasped as she felt billie slip two of her fingers inside of her, and then her thumb on her clit. she felt her knees get weaker with each pump and stroke of billie's fingers.

billie's unoccupied hand lightly wrapped around y/n's neck, licking her lips as she watched the smaller girl crumble under her touch. "who knew you had a thing for me." y/n took in a shaky breath trying to get her words together, "i-i do not." "would you be soaking the palm of my hand, if you didn't like me or what i do to you?"

y/n didn't answer her, and billie had enough of not getting her questions answered. so she stopped her movements, making y/n's heart drop. she didn't want her to stop, she enjoyed every overwhelming feeling that billie gave her. "please, don't stop." y/n never begged anyone for anything but she needed this, she needed billie.

"you sound so good when you beg," billie slowly started up the movements of her fingers again, just slow strokes inside of y/n's aching walls. "who was here? talk to me baby..tell me what i wanna know."

"it was my-" y/n couldn't finish her sentence when she felt the pace of billie's fingers speed up again. her head fell against billie's chest unable to hold eye contact, her body was overwhelmed with pleasure and so was her brain. all she could think about was all the time she'd thought about this happening.

she's always liked billie but, couldn't stand her ego.
"hm? your who?" ...

she thought about contacting billie but, nothing like that has happened between them since that night. everything went back to normal after that, and they never brought it up.

she decided to risk it, pulling up billie's contact and hovering her finger over the call button. she opened her camera to see how she looked before clicking the facetime button. after about 3 rings y/n debated on hanging up but, billie picked up as soon as that thought entered her mind.

"wassup y/n?" y/n noticed that billie's camera showed the inside of her car, specifically the roof of it. it sounded like she was driving so that's what y/n assumed. "are you busy?" billie chuckled, "you know i'm never busy when it comes to you." y/n smiled, letting out a giddy laugh.

the conversation was starting off good but, it still didn't ease the nervousness coursing through her body, "i miss you." is all y/n said. quite frankly this surprised billie but, she didn't want to make it awkward so she kept the conversation going. "you do?" billie said before stopping at a read light giving her time to pick up her phone.

putting her face in the camera, the red light illuminating her pale skin from the stop light. "mhm, come see me." billie blushed, and she blush hard even almost giggling. the light turned green so she sat the phone in her lap, and sped off. "i've been thinking about that night...i miss your hands on my body."

"i thought you didn't remember that." billie said swallowing hard, they didn't talk about it after it happened so she didn't think y/n thought about it as much as she did. "of course i did, who could forget a night like that."

"i can come tonight if you want?" "good girl, see you tonight billie baby."

y'all can't even be mad becauseeeee i gave y'all smut in here so, mwah 💋.

a new era starting, i hope you guys r just excited as i am. i love youuu :)