can't leave you alone.

'i can't leave you alone..'

billie looked at her ex from across the room, the one she'd been crazy over for years. stalking, making new numbers, popping up at her events watching her from a distance, etc.

the crazy obsession for y/n never left her mind, or emotions.

but, it just so happen recently that y/n's craving to have billie back in her life became harder to suppress.

she'd gotten over billie, and had been okay with living without for months, but ever since billie showed the same craziness/obsession as her it's just been a battle of who's crazier.

from ruining each other's relationships, popping up to one another's jobs, and making fake numbers to contact each other.

in a hookah lounge, billie sat on a black couch smoking and drinking. feeling herself get more crossfaded by the second she got ready to call a uber figuring she wouldn't approach y/n tonight.

but, before she reached the door she felt a tap on shoulder. turning eyes averted to the person behind her, only to be surprised that it was her ex the same person avoiding her the whole night.

"damn billie you're fucking wasted, you aren't driving." y/n said tugging her along the walk to her car, billie didn't have a problem with going home with the girl she was obsessed with, because she already knew how the night was about to go.

if anything she was excited.

the ride on the way to y/n's house was chill, a nice playlist choice and being able to stare at her ex's side profile the whole ride was even more entertaining than the music playing.

"i can feel you staring, it feels like you're burning a hole in the side of my face." y/n said laughing as she parked in front of her house.

"you're just so pretty, haven't been able to really look at you in a minute." y/n smiled, the two locking eyes for a second before y/n broke the eye contact getting out of the car.

because, honestly y/n was thinking about giving to her right there. i mean they were in front of her house...but she decided to have some decency and wait until they got in the house.

"go get in my bed, i'll be there after i get you something to eat." billie nodded walking to y/n's bedroom, knowing where everything was considering she'd been all over this house.

billie laid down on the bed, spreading out yawning hard as she waited for y/n. y/n walked in with a bag of chips and some water, allowing billie to sit up before she got on the bed.

y/n sat beside billie, handing her the snack. "you know i never let you sit next to me, cmere. come sit in my lap, pretty." y/n crawled into billie's lap, the two holding small conversation as billie ate her snack.

"i miss seeing you, and i mean outside of the clothes."

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER YALL HATE ME IK

GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS RN