maybe tonight..

'i just wanna make up for lost time..'

y/n's phone vibrated on her vanity, causing it to drop from the incoming call. displaying a grey screen as the name 'b.' came up as the contact.

the call was surprising because y/n hadn't spoken to this person in a long time, due to the both of them being busy and cutting conversation.

the two both still followed each other on instagram, and would like each other's stories/post but would never swipe up.

y/n still shocked that the number called her she let it ring all the way through, not answering the phone. until, the person called her again.

she spoke aggressively as she answered the phone, attitude rising in her body as she realized that they hadn't talked in a while so she wondered what made "b." feel comfortable calling her phone.

"why you banging my line, b? especially at 1 in the mornin'." y/n didn't even have to look down at her phone to know billie was smirking.

the camera gave billie a view of y/n's body, that was unfortunately covered in a robe, but billie could tell she'd just gotten out the shower. considering the skin that's visible was glossy, and looked soft.

she looked exactly like billie remembered from their last encounter, beautiful and intimidating. with a sultry but dominating voice, and she always looked even better when she call herself trying to have an 'attitude '.

"come over, i miss layin' up witchu." y/n pushed the phone to face toward the ceiling so billie couldn't see her smile. "you don't miss me, you just want some pussy." billie exhaled a sharp breath, positioning the camera so that y/n could better see her face in the dark red lighting.

"i do miss you, mama. stop acting like you don't wanna see me." y/n rolled her eyes, but billie couldn't see that she did.

y/n wanted to see her too, and billie knew that. but, of course y/n had to play hard to get. "i'm not driving over there." billie laughed, y/n's heart feeling happy at the sound of her laugh.

"i miss my woman enough to come to her." her woman? "i'm not your woman b, you just saying that to get in my pants."

"i'm really not, because you and i both know it takes more than just some words to get in your pants." billie said grabbing her keys, getting ready to walk out of the door.

"see you soon, pretty mama." and with that the line disconnected. their houses were about 35 minutes apart so that gave y/n some time to clean up her apartment, and make up her bed. just for it to get fucked up later.

•••

y/n heard a knock on the door, knowing who it was she opened the door to be met with the face that once had her stretched out in different positions all over her apartment. leaving her body sore, bruised, and marked up.

all flashbacks of their rough sex came to mind, and she felt herself get wet at the thought. analyzing billie's outfit and the smell of her cologne made the feeling in between her legs even worse.

"you staring mama, gonna let me in or what?" y/n nodded and stepped aside so billie could walk through the door, closing it before turning around.

noticing billie had already walked some place she had no business being because i ain't tell her to go nowhere. but, i'd always tell her to go to my room so that's probably where she is.

i walked in to see her sitting down on my bed, the song ' tonight by summer walker ' started playing on the tv.

i walked over to the bed, and feeling bold i sat on billie's lap. evidently she didn't have a problem because she wrapped one of her arms around my waist.

and without realizing it our lips were locked together, i missed the feeling of her soft lips against mine. i missed her hands on my body, feeling my skin tingle at her movements.

i started to grind against her lap, whined coming from my lips as she used the hip on my waist to grind me down onto her harder. soon, her tongue was in the mix and of course my lips quickly spread to grant her access to the insides of my mouth.

she flipped us over, so that i was on the bottom all while slickly untangling the knot of my robe. slipping it open so that she could finally feel my skin.

but, most importantly so that she could slide my underwear to the side.

"y'know normally, i take my time with you..." she spoke slowly, and her hands matched the slow spill of her words as she caressed my thighs and everywhere else but where i needed her.

"billie.." before i could even finish my sentence, i felt her tip teasingly brush against my clit making my hips jerk as my body aches for more. more of her, whatever she wanted to give me.

"i won't tease you this time only because-" before she finished her sentence i felt her finally push past my entrance, the both of us curse at the feeling that we'd both been feening for but were both too prideful to admit.

"i needa feel you, just as much as you need me."

YALL KNOWWWWW I GOTTA LEAVE YALL ON EDGE FIRST DAY BACKKK

that's just meeee, anyway i love y'all and we back in this hoe

billie eilish imagines- (dom version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara