miss it.

"you gonna tell me you sorry, baby?" y/n shook her head no, her cries becoming louder, "no? i know you miss it y/n, i know you miss me." y/n was on her hands and knees on the bed, that was until billie pulled her arms behind her and tied them, keeping them in place.

y/n whined as she tried to fight against her body, she knew her body wanted it, but she didn't want this to be so easy for billie.

though she knew that it could, and it would be. she felt billie's cold rings touch the skin of her back, as she ran her hands over y/n's body, just caressing her skin. billie always loved that about y/n, her soft skin and the warm scent of the perfume she used.

billie's massaging and caressing came to an end quickly, she was far more too eager to watch y/n crumble beneath her to be waiting.

she rubbed her tip through y/n's slit, pushing her tip into y/n's entrance, only to pull it back out again, continuously teasing her. y/n's bottom lip was tucked between her teeth, holding back the pleads and whimpers that threatened to leave her mouth.

"you're so wet, y/n. i know you want it, but i need you to say that. i wanna hear you tell me you want it, tell me you need this dick baby." y/n tried pushing back on the little amount of length that she had, but billie quickly stopped her.

"please.." y/n spoke softly, she sounded desperate, and billie enjoyed that. so with a smile on her face she pulled y/n's body back by her hair, looking down and straight into her glassy eyes.

"you look so fucking pretty like this." the huge grin on billie's face made y/n cry tears of anger, she hated that billie had so much leverage over her, and the leverage she had she used it, and she used it very well.

"you look so desperate to take it." billie spoke lowly in y/n's ear, pushing her dick in slightly deeper. "cmon y/n say it, tell daddy you want it." y/n stared back into the eyes that were piercing her's. she nodded slowly before finally opening her mouth to speak.

"please, i want it. i miss it, baby." billie leaned down connecting their lips, their tongue's fighting against each other, billie finally slipping all the way in.

the kiss broke as billie's head fell back, and a whimper leaving her lips, keeping a tight grip on y/n's hair keeping her in that position, "oh my god, fuck yes, mama." moans and different sounds of pleasure spilled from the both of them.

billie's head was spinning at the feeling of finally having y/n's pussy clenching around her again, her body felt tingly and it was growing weak at the feeling. y/n's lips were parted, heavy breathing coming through them.

"harder baby, please." billie adjusted herself, wrapping the hand that was once holding y/n's hair, now around her throat, her other hand holding y/n's waist. "harder? that's how you want it baby?"

y/n nodded, and pushed her ass back against billie sucking her deeper inside her clenching pussy. billie sped up the pace, not only going faster but harder as well, her hips slamming into y/n's with each stroke.

y/n cried out at the feeling of her spot being hit brutally, the overwhelming amount of pleasure she was feeling making her ears hot and her body tingle. her hand grabbed at the wrist of the hand billie had around her neck.

billie used her thumb to push y/n's chin, making her head turn in order to face billie. their lips ghosted over each other's, and they held deep eye contact, y/n soon breaking it looking off somewhere else.

the eye contact was too deep for her, and it made her stomach turn to watch the different emotions spiral in billie's eyes. "look at me, look at me and tell me you love me. tell me you love this dick." billie mumbled against y/n's lips.

feeling y/n's body shudder against her own, y/n was stuck for a while, the pace billie was going, and the feeling of her body falling apart being too much for her brain to comprehend.

"oh fuck i-" y/n's sentence was cut short by a moan, as she felt more pressure being pressed around her neck from billie's hand. "fucking speak y/n, use your words. remember when you called yourself tryna mock me earlier? use that mouth the same exact way."

y/n swallowed the thick amount of spit that had formed in her mouth, and she fixed her eyes on billie's, concentrating on speaking, "i love you, daddy. fuck, i love the way you make me feel. i love how good you fill me up, baby."

y/n felt billie twitching inside of her, and her body shuddered at the deep groan billie let out in her ear. "good girl, my good girl, right amor?" y/n whined, pushing her ass against billie once again, her pussy swallowing around billie's dick.

"yes, im your good girl. don't pull out daddy, please cum inside me. i wanna feel you." billie was surprised by this sentence, but too caught up in pleasure to care.

"yeah? you want it mama?" billie teased, licking the shell of her ear. "please, yes. im gonna cum, too." billie nodded, continuing to let out her sounds and her heavy breathing right next to y/n's ear.

she finally let go, her hips stuttering as she did so, she couldn't move, her orgasm being too powerful to do so. y/n started to push back against billie, making her hiss and her mouth fall open. y/n's orgasm hit her, and shot right up through billie's body too, setting off her second orgasm.

billie came again, whining at the feeling of her sensitive tip still hitting y/n's spot, and her dick still being coated in y/n's wetness, her eyes rolling back at the feeling of y/n's pussy swallowing around her.

she held onto y/n's hips, stopping her movements as she regained herself, "holy shit, really? you tryna kill me?" billie said making both of them burst out in laughter.

"no but, by how much you came in me that's way more than enough to make a baby."

i been ghosting y'all, im sorry don't kill me😞

i love youuu, take care of yourselves.

💋- mwah