forever mine. (V:2)

"you're mine forever, yeah?" billie nodded, bending y/n over the counter. "yeah, but let me show you that you're mine too."

y/n felt her body being bent over the counter, and her dress being pulled up over her ass, billie pulled her underwear to the side, running her fingers through her slit, "jesus christ, y/n. you're so wet." y/n whined as she felt her leg being lifted up onto the counter.

"want you spread out for me..." she felt billie's tip slowly being pushed inside of her, only to be pulled out again, teasing her over and over, "you want it, huh?" y/n nodded feeling tears of anger sting at her eyes, she hated being teased and billie knew that.

a harsh smack on her ass pulled her out of her thoughts, "answer me, y/n. use that mouth for something better than sucking dick." y/n's body fell weak at billie's words, she always acted tough but knew billie could always put her in her place.

billie knew that too, which is why she never stressed about it, "y-yes, I want it. please give it to me." y/n pushed back against billie, trying to take in more of her, only for her hips to be stopped by billie's strong grip.

billie pushed her back down, finally slipping inside, the both of them letting out sounds of pleasure at the feeling, billie's body tingled as she felt her dick being sucked in by y/n's pussy. her walls clamping around billie's dick repeatedly.

her entire mindset of going slow to tease y/n left her mind, as she was now pushing through y/n's walls, pounding into her hard. she pulled y/n's head back by her ponytail, forcing her into a deeper arch.

tears poured from y/n's eyes, running down her already heated cheeks, finally feeling billie's dick inside of her again, at such a rough pace was overwhelming. "you wanted this, didn't you? you wanted to get snatched up, and fucked like a whore?" y/n could only nod.

whines and moans poured from her lips, as she felt herself getting closer and closer, she screamed as she felt billie fuck into her harder, her body now trembling as she reached back trying to stop billie's hips.

billie grabbed her hands holding them behind her back with one hand, her free hand holding onto y/n's shoulder, allowing her to push deeper into y/n's walls.

"nuh uh, take this shit." y/n screamed, her nails digging into the palm of her own hand, she felt her legs start to give out, completely depending on the counter to hold up her weak body.

y/n tried to pull away as billie's pace got to intense for her, her thigh shaking as she felt herself about to collapse, "stop being fucking weak, y/n. what you always sayin, huh?" billie spoke teasingly, lifting y/n up turning her body around, so that she was now sitting on the counter facing billie.

billie decided to let y/n to take this time to regain some strength, she kissed up her neck speaking against her ear, "you talk about how much you miss my dick, but now you can't take it...what's that about, mama?"

she slipped back inside of y/n, watching as she disappeared inside of her. her head falling against y/n's shoulder kissing her neck, "why can't you take it? why can't you be my good girl?" y/n's head fell back against the cabinet, clawing at billie's back from the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling.

"i can take it, baby. i am your good girl, im sorry daddy." y/n wasn't sure what she was apologizing for, but even though she wanted to say something else, her mind always fixed itself to apologize for disobeying her.

"don't be sorry mama, just tell me you'll take it. show me you're my good girl, and cum for me." y/n felt herself crumbling by the second, her back arching as she felt her body starting to tingle all over again.

feeling herself nearing the edge, she clung onto billie, her head dropping onto billie's shoulder, crying into it feeling another scream pull at her throat, "mm mm, lemme see that pretty face when you cum." y/n felt her head being snatched back by her now, messy ponytail.

her mouth fell open as her orgasm washed over her, feeling billie pulse and twitch inside her sending her closer over the edge, "you gonna let me cum inside you, mama?" y/n nodded as she felt billie shoot her nut deep inside her.

billie's body slumped against her's, heavy breathing filling the air, "you gotta stop acting so fucking crazy, okay y/n?" y/n giggled, kissing billie's cheek.

'you make me crazy.'

ik this is short, but that's because im probably gonna double update this book today.

i love guyssss

mwah-💋