forgive me.

"please baby. i-im sorry." y/n begged, as billie drilled her pussy harshly from the back, "mm mm, you wanted to make me mad,"

she felt her body being snatched up, and pressed against the counter, her nipples grazed against the cold counter with every hard thrust billie gave her.

"you wanted to piss me off? argue with me? when you know i hate that shit." y/n turned her head, so that her cheek was against the counter.

she felt billie's hand press against her head, while her other hand gripped her waist in a bruising hold.

her body trembled against the counter, she felt her knees start to buckle, she heard billie huff in frustration, feeling her body being snatched up again for the 3rd time.

"this my last time showing you how i want you to be, you better fucking stay this way. you hear me?" y/n nodded reaching her hand up the counter, gripping the edge of it.

"use your words." y/n felt her hair being gripped into a ponytail, using that leverage to pull her back, her back creating a crescent shaped arch. "yes, daddy."

"mm, look at that. so sexy." y/n moaned at the new feeling, her body cracking and adjusting to the new position.

"billie, please." y/n reached back, trying to grip the hand on her waist, only to feel it being pushed away. tears slipped out of her eyes, her head falling back.

her body was trapped in a new position, and her pussy was being fucked with a new amount of pressure that it or her body was used to.

"you can keep saying please, but i won't stop until im ready. and that's not my name, you know that, what's my name mama?" y/n continued to let out deep sobs, as her neck was starting to hurt from the position she was in.

billie let her go, letting her body fall back against the counter.

she planted her hands on the counter, slowly stroking into y/n's weak body. enjoying the sight of her girlfriend shaking, and begging for her to stop.

"daddy- it's daddy. please." billie hips came to a stop, only to pick y/n up and turn their bodies against the wall.

y/n wrapped her legs around billie's waist, helping support her weight against the wall. gasping as she felt billie slip inside her again, her sensitive walls clenching and clamping around billie's dick, as her body continued to tremble.

"look at that baby, look at how good i look inside you," y/n let out a deep groan, looking down at where the two were connected, her hands gripping billie's shoulders, whining at the pain in her back from billie's rough thrust.

billie places kisses along y/n's neck and chest, whispering things in her ear, about how well she took her and how good she looked.

"feels good, mama? this dick drives you crazy doesn't it?" billie quoted the words y/n spoke earlier in the day, in their argument on billie being flirty with her coworker.

"drives you so crazy, you cryin over it," y/n whined, her head falling onto billie's shoulder.

"mm mm, look at me when im talking to you." she spoke aggressively, waiting for y/n's face to appear in her view again. "billie- fuck." y/n's nails dug into billie's shoulder blades, her grip never letting up.

"you talk all that shit just to be crying over my dick after, you can't even talk, stuttering over your words but you wanna yell and argue? hm?" the couple was well aware that their ways were toxic, but y/n loved when billie took control and showed her exactly why she was stuck.

"im sorr-" "save it, just stop fucking with me y/n, you know im all about you, i wasn't fucking flirting and you know it." billie's strokes became harsh, y/n's body was slamming and moving with every thrust.

y/n's eyes rolled back, and she let out choked sobs as she came, repeatedly saying billie's name, her hand sliding down between the two of them, trying to stop billie's hips.

"don't stop, keep cummin' baby, sounds so good when you say my name." y/n's body felt warm all over, her body was overwhelmed, her vision was blurred by the tears running out of her eyes, and her body aches from the pain of being pounded against the wall.

"you understand now?" y/n didn't answer only looking at billie dazed, her eyes were low and her face was wet from tears and sweat.

"imma take that as a no, give it to you some more till you can use your words like i always ask you too." billie carried her over to the couch, bending her over the back of it.

y/n planted her hands on the cushions of the couch, letting her hips rest against the couch to support her weight.

billie ran her hand along the tattoo that went down y/n's spine, and then over the one of her name on her hip, "billie." is all it said, and that alone was all billie wanted her to get.

"you can't even leave me mama, who's gonna fuck you wit my name tatted on you..?" her breath hit y/n's shoulder as she slipped inside of her again, leaning over her body.

"answer me y/n." y/n stuttered and whined, so caught up in the feeling of being fillied again, she couldn't form words, after years of learning words she couldn't even use them in this moment.

y/n's ears rung, feeling the warmth of billie's body on her back, and her walls stretching and clenching around billie was overwhelming.

she whined as she felt billie's hips come to a stop, and she looked back to see billie already looking at her, y/n tried to push her hips back to take in billie again but she was stopped.

"i told you to answer me, y/n." y/n took a deep breath, pushing herself up, "no one, im yours baby. forever." she pushed back, taking billie in again. billie hissed, slapping y/n's ass letting her take control.

y/n looked back at her while pushing her hips back, moving faster as she felt billie twitching inside her.

"fuck, just like that, make me cum mama." billie let out groans and whimpers, gripping y/n's hip's, watching y/n's ass bounce every time she pushed back,

"fuck, fuck, fuck, im bout to cum. shit, keep going." billie's thighs and stomach burned, as that familiar feeling coiled in her stomach. "mm you feel so good, baby."

billie held y/n's hips stopping her movements, releasing her load inside of her, heavily breathing as she pulled out, slumping over y/n's body.

"you forgive me?"

"i forgive you baby, but stop playing with me."

heyyyyy long time so seeee :)

i love you smmmmm

mwah-💋