✯ The Secret Witness ✯

Dear readers... How are you all doing hmn. .. I just posted this to talk about this album..

___________________________________

~ DISCLAIMER

This is totally shit ... Please ignore it if you don't really like reading some stupid type love stories ( this story plot is based on reality of my own )

Thanks

_____________________________________

So you know as per I've told you in earlier poetry this album is based on a love story .. I mean . My secret mate ?... So if you don't mind let me share my stories with you ... You might even know why yohan . Or my bunny .. or my jasmine is important for me you know... Well I practically had no reason to post this . But earlier I was talking with yohan about this all... And yup it seems never leave my mind... Also I thought maybe ya all being reading lover . You won't actually mind reading one more story in short right?...

It all started when I was re calling his memories...And realized again that I'll never love someone like him... My love for someone will be great maybe . But never better..  he was fiction for me .. whom I read .. understand.  But can't feel or have for myself.... I'm still happy.. that my and his love is never a love..but It becomes poetry.   It's unfinished like beautiful poetry .

Right now how much I become selfish for a moment and pray to have him.. I know... I trust moon goddess plans .. that's why... I know. He was everything I wanted.. but he wasn't everything I deserve.. destiny works in my favour always .. but how I hope he was the one whose name Luna wrote beside mine ... He always understands even if he knows nothing... And always support me as if I was only right.  .. he knows what to do....but... Even my omega was always aware we'll never have him...

You know my paradox...oh yeah ..new name for ya all ...you all my paradox and I'm your simple feelings....so yeah ... I always loved him a lot.. but you know.  From the first day when I see him . I was aware I'll never have him... He wasn't mine.. and as time passed .. I even realized that none of us deserve each other that's why we're not together ... I was wondering if he would ever fall for me and haven't realized... Are you guys liking me talking about him far?... Are you still reading my stupidity?... Oh my...

You know .. He was love at first sight for me... I remember it as a mirror.. that.  I never felt that way .. but when I see him .. for the first time in a while my omega told me " him .. it's him.  Your mate.  It's him.... We found him .. he'll be our love.  I wanna love him.  Our mate ".... He screamed to me you know. . .I was really scared of what would happen.  Because the next moment I checked his whereabouts..I realized. he was already taken by a beautiful fox hybrid.  Oh much of your liking if you know about Kitsune?...yeah.  His baby girl was a cute fox .. pretty... It hurt my omega a lot... He says that  "destiny wrote it beautifully painful.... he's our mate .but we'll never have him ."

After that... I spent a few days figuring out .. what was that ... I ignore it like.. must be just a little crush... After all I've always been weak .. But my omega always failed me by saying it wasn't stupid crush .. or else he'll never say he's our mate .. then I tried... For many months I tried to not fall for him... Every time I talk to him.. I'll re-think my choice... I would question my omega .. that's why my omega got done... And started to take over me whenever I'm with him.. he wouldn't let me..his human side to talk with him anymore..he did so I won't let my logical mind think of anything stupid... You know that's the reason my omega was always on the surface when I talk with him or talk about him... and he knows it maybe

After a few times.. I came to conclusions that no matter what... He's chosen by my omega and I can do nothing about it... that's when I started to keep my distance from him .. trying to convince my omega that we need to move on. We need to stop thinking about him ...for that I've been with many other alphas...and you know. everyone at least once asked me to mate with them... asked my permission to claim me.... But it always... Whenever that thought came... My omega will shut me up .. and gonna tell them he's not ready to mate .. after that I'll always have to argue with my wolf why he can't just mate someone who's good for him.... And on that my wolfie never replied... Even with my one friend..who was close to me and just during this time I started to date her.. she asked me to mate her too many times .. but whenever that topic comes.. my omega will take over you know . And gonna reject... To her.. he always says that I'm pure breed that's why I can't mate another creature who isn't a wolf...oh.. she was a cat hybrid And she always believes me... Nah .. we loved her . But not enough that my wolf will let me mate her... Well this is another whole story how I end up with her you know... She was there before I found my mate as far as I remember..