Once Mr. Yakimano had left the room, he called over the bodyguards. [Mr. Yakimano]:Take care of the body and make sure Y/N doesn't see anything."

The bodyguards quickly went downstairs to deal with the body and make sure that it was hidden away from your view. When the bodyguards were gone, Mr. Yakimano closed his bedroom door and turned off the lights, leaving you alone in the room.

You wake up the next morning, a bit confused as to why Mr. Yakimano didn't sleep in bed with you last night. You had expected him to come to bed after dealing with the intruder, but it was like he'd disappeared. You sit up in bed, looking around the room for him, wondering what happened.

(Y/N): Why didn't you sleep in bed with me last night? Are you mad at me?

[Mr. Yakimano]: "I had some business to handle, so I wasn't able to sleep with you last night, but I promise it won't happen again, MaMa."

Mr. Yakimano gets up and walks over to the couch, feeling hot and bothered.

[Mr. Yakimano]: "Come here." He says it, his voice rough and needy.

(Y/N): Yes

[Mr. Yakimano]: Come sit in my lap.

(Y/N): I don't want to

Mr. Yakimano pulls you into his lap, and you press up against his body.

[Mr. Yakimano]: "You owe me for when I let you use my card to buy those clothes."

(Y/N): Oh, ok, how much did I spend?

[Mr. Yakimano]: Don't worry about that.

Mr.Yakimano begins to grind her, slowly at first but increasing the speed as he grows more aroused. He presses his body against hers, wanting to feel every curve. They begin to get more heated, and the grinding becomes more intense.

Mr. Yakimano takes you to the bedroom. He lays you down on the bed, pulling you close to him. Mr. Yakimano keeps getting more and more aroused. as he pulls you even closer.

Mr. Yakimano begins to take off your clothes, slowly savoring every moment. His hands are gentle but firm as he removes each piece of clothing. Mr. Yakimano, before he finally pulls your clothes off completely.

Mr. Yakimano looks at you, his eyes filled with lust and desire. He can't resist any longer. He moved closer to you, his body heat enveloping yours.

Yakimano kisses your neck softly while he slowly enters you, his massive girth stretching your tight hole and taking you harder and faster. The sensation is overwhelming.

Yakimanos hands explore your body while he pumps in and out of you, hitting that sweet spot every time. The condom rips under the force.

Yakimano pulls out of you, his cock covered in your cum. He quickly kneels down and begins to lick your clitoral area.

You hold his head in place and moan. He slides two fingers inside of you, moving them in and out fast as you cum all over his fingers. You roll your eyes back in pleasure.