No matter how badly I want this, just to stay here with him, I know I can't. It's either me, or the alternate dimensions of the Universe, and I'm not gonna be selfish here, not even for this, the simplest of things that could feel so close to home. I have to do this, no matter what its costs may be.

     "H-Hey, Aaron? I just realized I left something back at the hospital. Do you mind if we go and come back?" I asked timidly. He looked at me and offered me a smile.

     "Sure. What did you need?" He asked.

     "Uh, just my phone. I forgot it again. It's just in case we get separated, or if you get worried about me." I lied. Thankfully, he didn't notice it deep in my pocket.

     "Alright then. Let's start heading back while the sun's still out." He walked me back to the hospital. It was a slow walk, and we chatted along the way, but eventually, when the sun was soon to set, we arrived back at the hospital again. We must've really taken our time.

     "I'll wait outside for you like last time." Aaron stopped. I walked inside, and practically ran to my room. I rummaged through the draws, and found myself a piece of paper, along with a pencil. I walked to my desk and started writing. I wasn't going to leave without a word. I want to let them know.

     'Aaron,

                          You'll probably find this when you're looking for me after you realize I'm missing. I am writing this to let you know about what I am about to do. I've briefly told you about this before, but you need to know completely. When I came back, I started to have dreams. But they weren't dreams. They were visions and warnings of what to come. There is this Void, that has been going around eating universe after universe, and making them disappear as if they had never existed to begin with. And right now, that Void is coming here. The void was coming to us because of "abnormal activity." If you remember better than I do, then you'll remember where we were when we fought that demon guy in another dimension. So, it turns out that that little pocket dimension was the reason the void was coming after us. When I went missing for a few days, it was because I was there. I went in and found another relic, and then I left. But knowing now that there are so many other worlds, so many other people, being killed by this void, I can't let that happen. So now here I am, writing this letter for what I am about to do. I am going to fight the void. I won't be coming back. Me fighting the void has such a big sacrifice along with it. I will die. But after I destroy the void, I will get a wish. But the reason I tell you that I'm not coming back is because I won't be using that wish on myself. I don't know who I will yet. There are so many people that I feel deserve it much more than me. I know you just remembered me, and I know you'll miss me, but I know one thing for sure. When you were gone, healing at Falcon Claw, I didn't feel alone. Everyone helped me through that time. I know they will help you too. I love you, truly I do, but I won't be selfish in this situation. I've longed for the feeling you gave me when you remembered em for so long, but every time must come to an end.

                  I'm sorry,

                                                Aphmau.'

     The letter was a bit sloppy and rushed, but it was all the time I could spare. I couldn't waste any more time writing. I left the note on my bed and grabbed the Relic from my pocket. I stared at it worriedly, scared of what it might do to me again. I trembled as I sTared at the orb longer. I don't want to die again. It was so painful in so many ways at once, and this bitter feeling is just the same. I really do have a choice, but I can't leave this alone. I have to fight, even when I don't want to. I took a deep breath, and let the relic inside.

     A sharp burning sensation covered my entire body, and I couldn't stand up straight. I fell to the ground with tears of pain pouring out of my eyes. I didn't remember it hurting like this before. My body was hot and cold at the same time. My body was paralyzed, only slightly twitching when an overwhelming pain came over me. I was in shock, in pain, in fear, of almost everything right now.

     My back burned the most, and it felt as if it were being stretched out of me. It felt as if the top part of my back was being split in two, and they wee growing bigger and bigger rapidly. Suddenly, I hear a tear in my clothes. The pain subsided, and I could move. I was still very shaky when getting up, and I couldn't hold myself up. I leaned on the bed and took deep breathes, after feeling I hadn't breathed in a whole hour. I turned my head to my back, and there they were once more. My big white wings fluttered. They fell to the ground and hanged from my back. Finally bing less shaky and over the whole process, all I needed now was to get to the void.

     Then suddenly, I remembered something. How did I ever even get to the Irene Dimension in the first place?

Flashback ~

     I walked up front the stairs, prepared to meet Travis. I heard a deep voice speak.

     "Wait, this presence..it's-" He turned and looked at me as I approached him, holding three relics. He began to laugh, and then he regained his composure.

     "An actual Relic wielder, I see. But not only that, you choose to have three? The last person I've seen do that is..." He lost his track of thought.

     "Wait, don't tell me..This presence." He stopped in his tracks. I let the relics inside me.

     My wings sprouted from my back, and I was ready to fight.

     You are the third piece of her broken soul?!" He proclaimed. I stared at him unfazed by his words, not letting anything distract me.

     "Hahahahaha!" The figure controlling Travis mocked me. He stopped suddenly. "Fine. If you want to play god, let me kill you in a place fit for a goddess to die." He snapped his fingers, and everything went white.

End of Flashback ~

     Was that all I had to do? Snap my fingers and appear where I wanna be? It was worth a shot. I closed my eyes, and envisioned the void leaving my universe. I took one final breath, and snapped my fingers. Rather than it going white, everything went dark. I opened my eyes, and I was in a place like no other. Was this outside the solar system? It's so beautiful! But I was distracting myself. I black, starry, blob-like creature had its back turned to me as he walked away, or at least I thought it was his back. I knew that had to be the void. If that's the void, then I know what I must do. I flew a speed like I was a hummingbird. The void stopped and turned to me. Just as it did, I reached the void, and sunk my hand into it. I had to go into it to fight it. The void's screech of pain echoed, surprisingly. I guess you can hear screams in space. My hand was slowly being swallowed, and now my wings were stuck in it too. I held my breath, and shot myself in with screeches being the last thing I heard.

LOVE