Epilogue

Aphmau's POV:

     I woke up early this morning, hearing Alina making some noise. I smiled to myself, and slowly got out of bed. I made my way to the girl's room, and softly knocked on the door. 

     "Girls, are you alright?" I asked from behind the door. I heard a muffled reply from inside. 

     "Yes mom, we're fine! Alina's just jumping on her bed!" I heard Lilith say. 

     "Alright then. Just be careful, and make sure she doesn't fall!" I said back. I walked towards the stairs and walked down them, hoping to see Aaron somewhere. He wasn't in bed when I woke up. He probably let me sleep in since it's the weekend. 

     "Honey?" I called. "Are you down here?" I continued walking down the stairs until I made it to the first floor. I didn't hear any replies, so I walked not the kitchen, and no one was there. I walked to the living room in front of the couch, and no one was there either. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my waist. I jumped for a moment, and then sighed. 

     "Aaron, don't scare me like that!" I jokingly yelled. Aaron laughed while still holding me. 

     "Sorry, sorry. I just like to see you jump, as if you were a hot potato." Aaron said. I pushed him away from me and pouted to make him feel bad. 

     "Babe, you know that was a joke." Aaron came closer. When he came close enough, I pounced on him and we both fell on the couch. We both laughed after that, and I got off of Aaron. 

     "There, now we're even." I grinned. He rolled his eyes and gave me a smile after getting up from the couch. 

     "Aph, you should take it easy. I don't want you getting hurt or anything." Aaron stroked my cheek. 

     "Don't worry, I'm fine! I may be pregnant, but I can still move around freely. I'm only a few weeks pregnant, y'know." I sassed. 

     "I know, but I just want you to relax. Did the kids wake you up?" Aaron asked. 

     "Yeah, Alina was just jumping on her bed. Hey, now that we have some alone time, you wanna watch a movie?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes. 

     "Whatever you wanna do is fine with me." He nodded. I plopped back onto the couch and turned on the TV, scrolling though the channels looking for a good movie for us to watch. 

     "You have anything in mind to watch?" I asked Aaron.

     "Not really. How about we just enjoy each other's company while we still have time alone?" Aaron suggested. I looked over to him and smiled. 

     "Sure, let's do that." I shuffled closer to Aaron and leaned on his shoulder. He rested his head on mine, and wrapped his arm around me. Aaron always knows how to make me feel good. 

     Life has been so good to me. I'm so lucky to have Aaron here with me. I'm so lucky to have Lilith and Alina, and I can't wait for my new little bundle of joy to come. I'm so lucky to be here, with my family. I'm so lucky to live this life.