happy december 3rd!

----------------------------♡--------------------------

Eleanora and Lou stood in the same venue the where in a few months prior with Inhaler. A sense of nostalgia from when she had to unexpectedly open for the lads.

The two girls where spending their time sat on the stage, hoping the time would pass quicker for when they where able to perform on stage.

"what are you wearing?" Lou asked looking at her friend next to her who was staring out into the empty room.

"I'm just gonna wear a red sweatshirt" Lennie told her causing Lou to look at her in disgust

"that is the least concert outfit ever Len" Lou told her brushing a strand of hair blonde behind her ear whilst Lennie just sighed.

"i need to save the good outfits for the last few shows, and my outfit matches my piano"

Lou rolled her eyes at Lennie and the pair both fell back into a comfortable silence them both having different moods, Lou being nervous and Lennie being sad.

"are you nervous!" The brunette asked noticing the blonde was fidgeting a lot more than usual.

"yeah i suppose, there's not really anyone here to tell me it's gonna be fine, like last time there was all the lads and now it's just us"

Lennie frowned at her words knowing it was true, she felt a bit upset that Eli couldn't come to her first show, but he was on a tour of his own

"yeah i'm quite upset they can't come, not even Avis is coming as she said The netherlands was more k tweeting or something"

"sounds like her"

Lennie nodded with a slight laugh causing Lou to laugh along with her, who needs them when they can both rock out with tambourines.

----------------------------♡--------------------------

Lennie watched as Lou closed off her final song, earning screams from the crowd.

She watched as she walked off the stage with a big smile on her face.

"That was amazing" Lennie told the girl as she just smiled.

"I need to tell Josh" she laughed, on a high from her performance.

"go ring him i'll see you later" Lennie urged telling her friend to go ring her boyfriend, as Europe was an hour ahead, The lads would generally be finished for the time Lennie would be going on stage.

"break a leg" Lennie rolled her eyes at her friend but watched as she walked away anyways.

She was quickly greeted by Finn, Darcy and Archie, who would be entering the stage later than her as she was starting off her show with her songs that could be played with just piano, deciding the best allison was generally starting slow and ending with a high amount of energy in herself, the music and the crowd.

"i'm petrified" Lennie said turning to Finn who was just laughed at her face

"you look constipated"