fuck off your having spongebob

----------------------------♡--------------------------

The group had decided to celebrate the first day of Inhalers tour by going bowling. Everyone leaving Dublin for seperate places the following day meaning it was the last day they had together for a while

"fuck off why can't we all fit on a lane" Bobby complained seeing only 6 people could play. Meaning they had one too many people, Lottie still recovering from the flu.

"i'll miss out" Lennie said willingly, not being the biggest fan of bowling.

"good" Rob said putting everyone's names in, but chuckling as he did it.

Lennie sat back in the chair happy
she could relax instead of stressing in bowling. But robert stood in front of her with crossed arms.

"what are you doing"

"watching.." she questioned slowly

"teamwork Lennie!" he replied pointing up at the scream where it said double E. Lennie groaned loudly realising she had to participate in the group activity. "don't worry we are all
in teams"

"i'm not" Ryan murmured looking up at the board after he had just had his go.
and it went straight into the gutter both times.

"aww suck it up RyRy" Lou mocked pinching the blokes cheeks

"shove off" he swatted her hands away and walked back towards the boothed area.

"Eli you go i swear to God" Lennie threatened him pointing at a bowling ball "go pick up that bowling ball and swing it within twirl like a pretty princess"

"you go" He frowned not wanting to participate in the game.

"no"

"i'll go" Lou shouted grabbing the opportunity to be able to play bowling, she picked up a fluorescent orange ball and fling it down the middle of the lane immediately knocking over all the pins.

"what the fuck" Josh turned to his girlfriend in bewilderment "are you like professional or something?"

----------------------------♡--------------------------

Lou won the bowling to no surprise, everyone but Bobby backed out of the bowling for round two due to him being determined to best her. Josh and Avis were cheering on for their respective partners while Ryan sat and messaged Lottie.

This left Eli and Lennie to entertain themselves, they had both made their way over to the arcade.

"oh my god can we play air hockey" Lennie begged looking at the empty table

"yeah but i'll beat you" Eli said all smug looking at the girl infront of him.

"as if" she said paying for the table "i have experience, i've beat J so many times" she reminisced thinking of all the times her Dad would take her and Joseph to the arcade.

"but i'm me"

"alright Mr Ego! best of three?" Eli nodded at her confidently.