november 6th

----------------------------♡--------------------------
Paris. The city of love, maybe that's what got her so excited. The city of love.

band all sat in a room doing absolutely nothing.

"so is this the same as what happened in Dublin, you all sit here, then sound check an hour before people are let in?" Lou asked standing behind the chair her boyfriend was sat in.

"No, we sit here for like ten minutes, sound check then order food" Josh told his girlfriend.

"i see" Lou nodded looking at the four lads and Avis. "Where's Len and Lottie?"

"Good question" Ryan spoke releasing the pair were no longer in the room. "they'll arrive" Ryan brushed the topic off, re closing his eyes and putting an arm over his face.

"we've lost the birthday girl" Robert joked but nobody laughed.

"i'm going for a cigarette" Eli told the group with a smack of his knees, pulling the cigarettes out his pocket as he walked, opening them and pulling one out as he neared the backstage door. To where two girls could be be heard arguing,

Eli pushed the door open to reveal both Lennie and Lottie stood with their arms crossed in front of two security guards.

"oh my god Eli tell them" Lennie shouted noticing the brunette male in the door way "they won't let us in!"

Eli left the doorway too which a bunch of screams were then heard, noticing the fans he ushered the girls forward but the security guards would not let them past.

"she's literally opening for me" Eli told the security guards pointing towards Lottie with his cigarette between his fingers "and she's my guest"

One of the security guards rolled his eyes before letting the two girls passed, Lottie immediately rushing in to the building while Lennie hung around Eli whilst he smoked his cigarette, the pair standing in silence, trying to stand out of the view of some fans who were trying to catch a peak of eli.

"that was fucking annoying" Lennie complained with her arms crossed, and a scowl still evident on her face "do none of you lot know how to answer messages?"

"my phones dead, Ryan's asleep, Lou and josh both said they forgot their phones and Rob and Avis just didn't reply" Eli listed off before taking a drag of his cigarette.

"sassy" Lennie replied with a roll of her eyes, causing Eli to blow smoke in his face. "don't be a knob Eli"

----------------------------♡--------------------------

Tara | inhalerupdates

LENNIE SPOTTED IN PARIS WITH ELI!!!!!

Fran| inhalerenjoyer
REALLY???

Sarah |robslefttoe
Are Eli and Lennie dating
Tara | inhalerupdates
they are just friends! i think she still has a boyfriend, i don't know i don't really keep up with Lennie
Lily| lennieslover
they broke up!!

Amy Saw Am!! |parisin45
manifesting I want you if Len is at the show!

----------------------------♡--------------------------