☆ | 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞

{MATURE CONTENT, NOT TOO EXTREME BUT ITS THERE}

tw: a bit of smut they are aged up though ! ◡̈

everyone was at the club house, ben was showing beverly something he found. bill and stan were playing a game. mike was working on something he said was cool. and richie and eddie were laying in the hammock together.

they hadn't been together for that long but they were still really happy that they could finally act like a couple, while being a couple. they were happy they could do that amongst their friends, knowing they'd never judge.

richie's mind was swarming with thoughts, he couldn't stop thinking about eddie. it was eddie everything. he was trying to act like everything was normal, he bit his bottom lip to prevent any noise that could accidentally escape them. that'd be extremely embarrassing.

there was music playing in the background, bill had thrown on a record or something. he tried to use it as a distraction, but it didn't help. not one bit.

eventually, he couldn't take just imagining it anymore. eddie was laying on his chest, and he needed more than that. he needed to be all over him...

"eddie.." richie said, trying not to whimper.

eddie hummed as he looked up, making eye contact with his boyfriend.

richie hesitated for a moment before leaning down and whispering in eddie's ear.

"how bout me and you get out of here and do something more fun, hmm?." he sounded desperate, eddie liked it. his cheeks flushed red as he heard it.

he got off richie and stood up, causing a bit of commotion. he grabbed richie's hand and they made their way to the exit of the clubhouse, climbing up the ladder.

"hey guys, we're gonna get out of here." eddie tried not to seem suspicious, but there was no way the losers couldn't put two and two together.

eddie's grasp tightened on richie's hand as they exited together. eddie giggles, he knows what's coming.

eddie kinda just wants richie to pin him to a goddamn tree and show him that he's not as strong as he thinks he is. he'd melt, letting richie take control. though he loves that idea.

but they can't do that there, they're too close to town. what if someone saw? (that wasn't the losers)

richie's parents aren't ever home so they decide to go there. plus it's closer.

"walk faster you fucking slow poke" eddie expresses, it's safe to say he's impatient.

richie rolls his eyes, but picks up the pace. eddie needs this just as much as he does at this point. he needs him.

eddie's grip on richie's hand tightened, he started running. pulling richie with him. not even caring about the fact that running usually causes his asthma to act up.

they soon reach richie's house. he grabs a key out of his pocket and unlocks the door as fast he can. richie shoves the door open once it unlocks. dragging the much smaller boy inside his house. he's so glad his parents aren't home, they'd kill him.