•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•

Start from the beginning

Here she was crying and this lady was laughing? Is she mad or what?

"Why are you laughing?", Pouting sadly she complained to Mira who shook her head and again laughed.

"Did you inhale laughing gas?", Mira stopped laughing hearing her and then she giggled, this time the young girl huffed angrily, she turned her head away from Mira making her smile.

Mira stopped laughing and stared at the young girl with a constant smile adoring her lips.

"You are angry on him because he shouted at you?", Mira was amazed as she asked her.

"I am not angry because of that -",She trailed her words, her eyes were now focused on Mira.

"Then what's the reason that made you both fight.", There was a long pause, Mira was staring at the young girl who was looking down at her lap.

Mira waited for her answers that's when she noticed drop of tears falling on her lap, the wet patches of her tears were clearly visible on her white pants.

"Mariya?", Mira's worried voice startled her and she turned towards her, her eyes were red and tears were filled in her beautiful dark orbs.

"He liked someone else."

Mira's heart wrenched hearing her broken voice, she was looking at Mira with teary and red eyes as she said those words, Mira could not depict the pain the young girl has in her heart when she said those words because as being an adult and hearing those words all Mira could feel was pain.

The teeny love is sensitive. No matter, how hard you try it will always remain in your heart and Mira was watching a young girl breaking.

Mira might be shipping them but she didn't knew they were actually being a thing. She never knew that the young girl actually has some feelings which were pure and were termed as 'love' was stored in her heart.

And it was acceptable, the young girl liked the man who took care of her, spoiled her to an edge.

And now that man is angry and giving cold shoulder to her.

How can she tolerate it?

After all her heart is fragile and just has learnt to like and love someone and now the young heart is breaking, this early?

Not fair!

"Do you like him?", Mira asked her and saw her eyes widening.

Mariya gulped and averted her eyes as she shook her head and denied her.

"Aa..no...I mean...why would I ...I mean I likehim...no.. never."

Mira chuckled watching the young girl being all nervous and stammering.

Mariya gulped and closed her eyes as she looked down at her lap and took a deep breath as she whispered slowly.

"Actually yes, I do"

A smile formed on Mira's lips and she chuckled watching the young girl sweating with nervous.

Mira stepped closer to her but before she could confront her and say something, a bang on the door startled her.

Both ladies stared at the door where a worried Carel stood, he stared at Mariya and then turned his attention towards Mira.

"I need your help", that was the only thing he said to Mira who frowned hearing him.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Am I looking nice?", Mira swirled wearing a beautiful black long skirt matching it with snow white top with balloon sleeves, she raised her brows looking at Carel who was looking at her dress for some seconds before he gave her a 'thumbs up'.