.19

Secretes have their own way to come out.

Like expected, I woke up with no Zulu in bed and, this time, no letter. I did my morning routine as always. I eat a cereal and drink pills for the headache. I am tired, and i will not move my things from here to my new apartment. Plus, the memories here, I can't just up and leave.

So my cars guys, who would have thought at 21, i would have 2 cars and a salon. I thank God for my family. This is an inspiration for me to work hard so that I can afford the services of these cars and petrol.

I told my family they should let me take care of them, but I know Brother Nkanyiso won't stop sending money in the name of " sister's allowance" I haven't spent a lot of that money because I want to buy a land , start my business.

This time, I want to do it on my own with no help. I take my mini bag, lock my apartment, bolt to sandton, to my new apartment. I want to see Andile's gift for me.

This apartment is to die for. The land is so spacious. There is a pool, garden and where we can put our chairs. This place is wild.  I can do many things here. I open the door, and to my surprise, the apartment is not furnished.

I am thankful because I get to furnish and decorate it the way I love it, thanks to my brother. I need to remove the paint it is too dark. Oh my God, the kitchen is to die for. This apartment is different.

The kitchen is spacious and has a kitchen unit, which I am fine with. I love it, the kitchen counters are so classy. All this screams fancy and classy. I walk to the bedroom, and God what? They are all ensuite and spacious.

I think I want to move in immediately. I love everything about this place. There are no furnishers in the bedrooms either. While lost in this beautiful apartment, I hear something ringing.

But my phone is not ringing, I follow the ringing sound. I end up in another room, which I guess it is a play or study room? Yet to decide. I stop and stare at this big screen on the wall, which displays 2 women and one man at the gate.

" Hi, madam." The lady at the front says. They are not facing the camera, though, but it's like they are talking on something. "Hello," I greet them back. " Madam, may you please let us in?

We have a messenge to you." Firstly, I can't let strangers in. My cars are in here. Secondly, I don't know how to let them in. The gate opened itself when I was there, so why can't it open for them? It's definitely not a good sign.

"I am sorry guys, you have to tell me the message, not bad, but I can't let you in." I tell them, hoping they won't take an offense. " We understand, Madam.

We are interior designers sent by Mr and Mrs Ndlovu." That must be Uncle Andile. I called him to confirm, and he also taught me how to let them in.

He told me there is a remote and a manual on how to use the remote in everything. I love how the remote works, technology at its best. I also asked how the gate opened for me without a remote.

He said the gate and the house are unlocked by my facials. I believed him and did not ask many questions because I did not want to go crazy.

I let them in and gave them the vision I have for my apartment. They promised me they would be done in three days, Andile and aunt his wife are covering the expenses as birthday gift.

I hear a ringing sound, and this time is my phone. I shuffle inside my bag and find it. "Zulu," I answer his call. "Unjani Mama." Everybody now knows how this makes me feel weak in the knees.

" I am fine, babe, how are you."
Zulu: " I am not fine at all, I missed my woman today, and when I came to see her, she was not in her place. Where are you, muntu wam?"