.17

POV~Zulu

For sure you all know by now I am the most miserable man. After I gave my house, bank card and the car I liked the most to my woman. I booked myself in a hotel, I own many hotels, but I just wanted to book a different one from that I own.

I am miserable without her, I miss her. That's what I get because of Cindy, if she wasn't carrying my child nxa. Her day is coming where she will be dancing to my tune. I wake up and do the usual after I call room service. I am a man.

I won't lock myself in my room and drown myself in ice creams crying. I head downstairs to have breakfast. We are supposed to meet as gents to celebrate the succefull shipment we did.

If I was with my woman, I was gonna make an excuse, but right now, I am miserable. My mind is unavailable. I miss her laugh, cheeks, mostly her dimples.

I won't lie that yesterday scene she did there standing up for her and I turned me on it was like I could have her there in that moment. I love her so much, damn. I go to her Instagram page just to see her pictures.

I like and comment that she does what I expected, which is to ignore my comment while entertaining others. What pisses me off is that "others," I mean boys what the fuck is she playing at. I dm her, but nothing, I text her on the green app damn she blocked me. I won't call her call me coward but I know the rules.

I don't want an extension of two weeks on top of these 2 weeks. Shit I want my woman, I go to the bar and order a strong gin. Just one glass, I gulp at one go. I now feel better, but still. Tomorrow it is her birthday we were supposed to be enjoying it together.

Making this Night hot and the sheet dump with our sweat ,her squirts, and orgasm. I know she is a virgin. I have a long way to go with her, but I saw she can't resist me, so soon I will be hitting surely.

I will score and set her for life. She is my woman after all, so why wait for months to have sex that's bullshit. If I aim to leave, I would still leave after months nxa. But in this case I am staying for forever she is my MaKhumalo.

I took Sinister Rolls-Royce Black Badge Wraith my first favorite car before the one my woman took. It is time I visit my Lil sister, maybe later I will visit oledi(mother).

I arrive at my sister's place after not so long, I should be featured in a fast and furious movie. I have to give to Andile, my dawg did something here, this house is a whole billion worth mansion, top billing houses I tell you.

I am proud of how tight the security is. One of the reasons I don't doubt him with my sister infact I respect him. We may be playing and funny, but when it comes to family, whether blood or not but we are a force to be reckoned damn protective. After all, blood does not make us family, but loyalty does.

I am glad that the circle is small, strong, and family like that. One thing I like about this forces that we are joined with in our souls, they have a way of showing if we have the right woman given by the ancestors.

So far Bab Dlamini confirmed that Nontobeko is mine, she were able to see the colors of the wolf's eyes. In most relationships I have been in, no one. I mean, no one had seen them, just MaKhumalo.

I must thank my ancestors they have done best. I knock and wait for a response. "Bhuti, is this real you for real or i am dreaming?" She is surprised and happy.

"Wake up, you are dreaming." She let's me inside. "Duh party popper." She rolls her eyes before hugging. See girly stuffs she rolls eyes like my woman. My mood drops when I realize that after here, I am not going home but instead to a cold hotel.

"Then sour mood? You are not happy to see me?" She becomes sad, my baby sis is sensitive. " What, don't play with me. Of course, I am happy to see you, my love." She realizes that. "But..." She flaps her hand as if she is leading a choir, signaling me to continue.