( No Mithra, he has a lots of job to do)

Dei apdhi yenna dhan da vela iruku enaku, ennake theriyama?

( What job are you even talking, even I'm not aware of it?)

Avi exhaustedly asked Shakthi, prompting a sheepish giggle from him. Avi shook his head in exasperation before grabbing Mithra's hand and leading her to the front. As 403 stood there panicking, he knew he had to come up with something. Suddenly, inspiration struck, and he quickly ran to the brother-sister duo, stopping them in their tracks.

Yenna, Mithra'va na drop pananumnu nenaikiren!

( Because I want to drop Mithra!)

Both Avi and Mithra's eyes widened identically at him, Shakthi cleared his throat,

Illa bro, oru naal na Mithra'va drop panrennae?

( I mean, can I drop her today?)

Shakthi asked eagerly, his eyes bouncing between Mithra and Avi. Mithra's eyes widened at the unexpected request, a blush creeping across her cheeks. She glanced at Avi, who stood there with a suspicious glare fixed on Shakthi.

Yen?

( Why?)

Ada chumma dhan bro!

( There's no why! I just want to!)

Avi was taken aback by the suggestion, his eyebrows shooting up in surprise. He glanced at his sister beside him, noticing her lack of objection, which puzzled him even more. Slowly, he released Mithra's hand, his suspicion evident in his gaze. As 403 breathed a sigh of relief, Mithra stifled a chuckle.

Kavala padhadhinga bro, unga thangachi'ya na bathrama kutitu poren

( Don't worry bro, I'll make sure to bring her safely, I'll take care of her)

Unnaiye oru aal pathukanum

( You, yourself need someone to take care of you)

Avi, despite his reluctance to let Mithra go with Shakthi, harbored a deep protectiveness towards her. Unlike Rajendran, Avi rarely allowed Mithra to travel alone or in crowded places, always ensuring she had some form of protection, even if she wasn't aware of it. Seeing Mithra unconsciously gravitate towards Shakthi's side stirred a mix of emotions in Avi. On one hand, he felt a surge of protectiveness towards his sister, wanting to shield her from any potential harm. Yet, on the other hand, he couldn't ignore the possibility that Mithra found comfort in Shakthi's jovial nature. Perhaps being with someone closer to her age made her feel more at ease?

Avi sighed, ultimately deciding to give in this one time, albeit with a hint of apprehension lingering in his mind.

Seri paarthu parandhura poran

( Fine, be careful. He might fly away)

403 made a deadpan face at Avi as soon as he turned away and walked to his car,

Yedho na manushana irukurae naala thapichitae

( You're lucky that I'm a human)

>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

As they settled into the car, a crucial question suddenly occupied 403's mind: how to drive this thing? He recalled observing Avi driving before. Avi typically pressed on something, causing the small thing beside him to display different letters. Then, by turning the round thing in front of him, the car would move. Simple enough, right?