𝟭

The Lonely Heir
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Late into the night, the high-profile bar hummed with activity, a symphony of clinking glasses and boisterous laughter filling the air. It was a haven for those seeking escape from the mundane routines of their lives, while others stumbled in to drown their sorrows in a sea of alcohol.

In the midst of the bustling crowd, a man was forcefully dragged into the dimly lit confines of a secluded room, his pleas for mercy drowned out by the voices outside. Within the shadows, he became the unwilling recipient of a savage assault, he was muffled by the merciless fists raining down upon him.

In the dimly lit expanse of the same dark room, nestled in a luxurious lounge, sat a man in his late twenties, exuding an aura of quiet authority. With one ankle casually draped over the knee of his other leg, he observed the scene before him with a cool detachment. Avinash's impeccably groomed appearance spoke of refinement, his sharply defined jawline and piercing gaze commanding attention in the neon-lit ambiance of his private relaxation chamber. Though devoid of a smile, his expression hinted at a subtle air of intrigue and calculation.

He let out a cough, and his men ceased their aggression. Leaning in, Avinash interlocked his fingers, his eyes locked on the scene with intense focus.

Enna yedhuku adhikiringa?

( Why are you guys beating me?)

Ponnungala orasa dhan pub'uhlu vandhiya?

( Did you come here to rub yourself on girls?)

The guys eyes widened in shock,

Avanga pora yedathulalam ipdhi yevanachum, kelambi vandhuruvingala da? Yevlo sonalum kekka maatingala?

( How do guys like you exist everywhere they go? Won't you guys listen?)

As Avi lounged back, a sense of fatigue washed over him. After a few agonizing minutes of witnessing the relentless assault, he let out a sigh of resignation, the weariness evident in his voice as he finally intervened. With a subtle nod, he signaled his men to cease their violence, his expression betraying a cool detachment as he addressed the battered figure on the floor.

Enaku keela oru 50-60 pub iruku, adhulla yedhachum oru yedathulayachum un moonja pathen, un moonju irukadhu

( I have probably 50-60 pubs under me in the country, if I know your face was in any of them, you won't have a face.)

>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Leaving the bar in silence, Avi drove along the serene streets, heading towards his family's majestic mansion. Upon entering the foyer, his eyes were immediately drawn to a large portrait hanging on the wall—a beautiful depiction of a woman, her image framed by a cascade of delicate flowers. A pang of sorrow pierced his heart as he gazed at the painting, the memory of his beloved mother evoking a sense of longing and loss.

Aiya, sapadringala?

( Sir, do you want to have your dinner now?)

Avi waved off the servant's offer of dinner with a subtle shake of his head, his appetite suppressed by a whirlwind of emotions swirling within him. As he ascended the staircase, his footsteps echoing in the silence of the mansion, Avi's gaze fell upon the closed door of his father's room. A surge of anger clenched his jaw tightly, the memory of his mother's untimely demise weighing heavily on his heart.The man who resided within that room, his father Mahadev, represented to Avi the embodiment of neglect and cruelty. It was Mahadev's indifference and mistreatment that Avi believed had robbed him of the love and warmth he had once known, leaving behind only a bitter residue of resentment and sorrow in its wake.

Entering his room, Avi sank heavily onto the bed, his exhaustion palpable as he began to remove his shoes. A timid knock on the bedroom door interrupted his solitude, prompting Avi to glance up. In the doorway stood his younger sister, Mithra, 

Yenna?

( Yes?)

Illa, nee sapadhlae nu sonnanga?

( I heard you didn't eat dinner?)

A faint smile graced Avi's lips as he nodded in acknowledgment, appreciating the subtle gesture of concern from his sister.

Na veliya saapten

( I ate outside)

With a nod of understanding, Mithra offered a gentle smile before quietly retreating from the room. Avi's heart warmed at her thoughtfulness as she closed the door behind her, a small act of care that did not go unnoticed by him.

Alone once more, Avi sighed as he began to untie his shoelaces. This was his life—the son and current owner of one of the biggest liquor brands in Z country, with 50-60 high-profile bars under their franchise. Despite the staggering success of his business empire, his home remained shattered and fragmented.

And how could anyone expect a man like him to find time for frivolous matters like love?

>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Short one because it's only the first chap. I know some y'all asking for FIF chapter, but idhulam therinju dhan na last week'eh adhuku neraya update kudhuthen, including other stories. so idhodha yella update um, next week dhan varum. or I'm scared that I will lose track for other stories. I hope It's understandable. 😭🙏

Indha story'ah pathi yenna nenaikiringanu, sollitu ponga. Apdhiye andja book cover'um yepdhi irukunu sollitu ponga, adha naane edit pannen *shy shy