11 Step 1 don't get divorced

AMELIA

*FLASHBACK*

"An afterlife? Really?" I laugh.

"You seem surprised." They say.

"Cause you're a neuroscientist." I reply.

"Who doesn't believe this is all there is. I think that this is part of one long journey." They smiles

"I don't think I want to keep living life after life. It sounds exhaustion." I smile too.

They grab my hand. "Well, I'd like to think we do better each time."

"So the next one will be decent?" I half ask.

"Exactly." They say.

They stand up and take off their coat. "So, to temper your expectations...the band is OK. The vibe is good."

"I would listen to bad karaoke right now." I say.

"Can you watch my coke?" They ask.

"Mm-hmm." I sip my ginger-ale.

Kai walks up to the stage and grabs a guitar

"All right guys." They say and then they start to sing.

Wow, they are good, incredible actually. I never knew that they could sing.

I put my hands over my mouth, this makes me blush so hard, I can't help but have a large smile.

God I think I'm falling in love.

***

"No, you don't have the right to say my name, you don't have the right to anything. I hate you so fucking much callie, I will always hate you. I love her so get the fuck out of my life and get your own." Arizona yells at Callie, while almost the whole hospital saw.

Arizona stands there for a few seconds, I wanna go over and say something or hug her, but can't. If I do everyone would know, and I can't have everyone know. Not yet.

Mer signals to me to head to the bathroom.

"What the hell just happened. Why did Callie act like that?" Mer asks. "I don't know, she's been really strange lately. I say putting my hands on my head. Why do I care so much what other people think about us?

I sink to ground and sigh. Meredith comes and sits next to me. "Arizona doesn't deserve any of this, she didn't do anything wrong. I did." I look at her. "Mer, two days ago I." I stop, I put my head in my knees.

"I almost drank, I was so close. And I keep lying to her, and saying that everything's fine but that's not true." I say.

Mer puts her arm around me and hugs me. "Oh Amelia." She smiles.

"You're gonna be okay." She says. "You've gonna through so much shit, and it's made you so strong."

I smile. "Honestly Mer, it's different this time. I don't know what's happening to me and I'm scared that I'm gonna hurt her." I say.

Meredith hugs me really tight.

"I need to go find her." I say as I get up. "I need to tell her that I love her."
____________________________________
ARIZONA

"What's her fucking problem?" I say as I'm sitting in Joe's with April. I've drank so much at this point that I don't even remember my own name.

"Why am I not allowed to be happy." I yell. I'm in a bar so even while yelling im quiet.

"Maybe she still loves you." April says.

We both laugh.

I get up and April grabs my arm and sits me back down. "Hold on, where are you going?" She asks. "I'm going to Amelia." I say. "In this state." She asks.

"No she needs to know." I yell. "Arizona, you've already told her." She laughs.

"What are you talking about, I haven't." I say. "Have I?"

Im about to finish my drink when I get a text. It's from Amelia! April tries to take my phone away from me but I stop her.

-where are you

At joes-

-k coming

"Arizona, you're in no shape to see her." April says with a concerned tone.

"April, I'll be fine." I groan.

6 minutes later Amelia arrives and come over to me by the bar.

"Hey gorgeous." I say as I kiss her. "Okay, I'm gonna go now, I trust you." April says to Amelia. Amelia nods.

"