Backstory

Hi, thanks for reading my story.

here's some context.

you don't have to read all of it, it's just to make the story make some sense.

Timeline

This story takes place in about 13 years. (2038) its at the time of Zola and Sofias third year as residents.

Characters and their backstory's

Arizona

Arizona recently moved back to Seattle after Sofia was in an accident. She realized how much she missed it here. she's currently the head of fetal surgery, but she still does peds work. she's single. When she sees Amelia for the first time, she can't help but remember how she used to have the biggest crush on her. she never told her because she always thought she was straight.

Amelia

Amelia is the head of neurosurgery. She's had a crush on Arizona since Hopkins but never knew how to tell her, and thought she lost her chance. but since Arizona has moved back things might have opened up for Amelia.

Sofia

Sofia was in an accident so Arizona and Callie visited Seattle, then they both realized how much they loved it here and so they stayed. Sofias residency isn't the easiest, she's a drug addict, and Amelias been her sponsor and friend through all of it. She's currently dating her the head of Cardio Dr. Mason Sommers. She wants to become a cardio surgeon. She also goes by the name of Dr. Sloan, because she never knew her dad and wanted to keep his name as a reminder.

Callie

Callie moved back after Sofias accident. Like Arizona she also missed Grey Sloan. She broke up with penny a while ago, and is currently single. Link is the head of Ortho, but that doesn't stop Callie, she's a much better surgeon. Callie still loves Arizona, she always will, and as time unravels itself she realizes divorcing her was the greatest mistake she's ever made.

Zola

Zola and Sofia are best friends (Just like Mer and Cristina, they're each others person) they have such a great friendship. Zola wants to become a neurosurgeon its her dream, and she's really good.

Other characters not as significant but still important (some canon, some made up)

Meredith

Chief of Surgey

Bailey

Teddy

Owen

Jo

Head of OBGYN

Link

Head of Ortho

Maggie

She came back

Tucker George Bailey Jones

Its Tuck! He's was Sofia and Zolas resident, he's a great surgeon and he wants to be like Bailey.

Mason Sommers

Austin (Oz) Myers

He's the same year as Zola and Sofia, and close friends with them. he's sorta like a mix of Alex and George.

Harper Gordon

Also in Sofia and Zolas class. She's sorta like a mix of Izzie and Mark.

Hope you like it, and if you have any questions feel free to message me. I've had this story in my head for a while, and I had to write it down. Enjoy :)