Between the Guilt & Feelings

Começar do início

'Athuva...unakku vishayam theriyatha? Inniki appa discharge aagi vararu..Akash sollaliya?'
(Oh...you don't know the reason? Today dad is getting discharged...didn't Akash tell you?)
Meera asked her.

'Hmm...Illa Anni...innum oru 2 days aagumnu sonnaru..'
(Hmm...no sister in law...he said it will take another couple of days for dad to get discharged....)
Sandhya said.

'Corrextuh thaan...inniki morning doctor confirm pannaru..Appa is doing better...So innikey discharge pannalamnu sollitaaru..Fitting pacemaker also is not really needed right now..appaoda medications & health one month monitor pannitu we can decidenu sollitaaru..'
(You are right...but this morning the doctor confirmed his discharge since dad is doing better in his health...fitting the pacemaker is also not really needed right now...doctor said that can be decided after monitoring dad's health for a month...')
Meera said with much excitement. Sandhya felt happy that his father is doing well in his health.

'Super anni...So happy...Thank god.' Sandhya said with glittering happiness in her voice.

'Ithellam..unala thaan Sandhya..Nee vantha neram...Appaku seri ayiduchu...Thank you so much..' (this happened because of you only Sandhya...you are a lucky charm..dad's health improved...thank you so much..)
Meera's eyes brimmed in tears.

'Aiyo anni..Naan edhuvum pannala....Naan vanthu mamava meet pannen avlo thaan..'
(Oh no sister in law...I didn't do anything much...just I met him that's it..it was you people who took care of him...)
Sandhya said.

'Nee avangala meet mattum panala...avangakooda nee spend panna time, un pechu ellamume thaan appavoda health improve panni irukku...medicines mattume orutharoda healtah normal aaka mudiyathu...namakku pudichavanga namakooda time spend panrathum..avangalkku warm wordsum emotionalah avanga healthah improve panna help pannum...athu maari thaan...naanga avarukku medicines kuduthom..anba paathukittom...aana avar health respond pannathu nee vanthathu kaparam thaan...un mugatha paatha aparam thaan...Romba Thanks Sandhya'
(You didn't only meet him...the time you spent with him...the warm words you spoke with him..everything made to improve his health. Just medicines alone will not help to recover the health...the time spent with our favourite person and the soothing words from them plays a major role in improving the health emotionally. We did took care of him by giving medications. But his health responded only upon your arrival. After meeting your face, his health improved a lot...thank you so much Sandhya..)
Meera hugged her tightly reflecting her gratitude in the form of tears.

'Anni...enna edhukku emotion aagaringa? Mama healthku inime onnum aagathu...ellame positiveah nadakkum...'
(Sister in law.... Don't get emotional...Uncle's health will be normal henceforth...everything will turn positive from now on...)
Sandhya wiped Meera's tears. Meera smiled at her.

'Aama..aama...inime naan edhukum azhamaaten...athu thaan nee vathutae illa...'
(Yes yes...i won't cry for anything...you are there for us right....)
She smiled at Sandhya and left from there with a smiling face. Sandhya's heart felt heavy hearing that. This family is showering love to her. But she is going to give them the deception in return.

'Sandhya...' Indira called her.

'Chithi...'
(Aunty)
Sandhya immediately masked her with a smile.

'Intha da coffee..'
(Have your coffee dear..)
Indira handed it over to her.

'Chithi..Neenga edhukku...coffeelam pottutu..Naane pottuirupen..'
(Aunty...why you strain yourself in preparing coffee for me...i would have done this....)
Sandhya said by getting the cup from her.

'Ithula enna irukku..en ponnuku naan coffee pottu tharen...'
(What is the strain in this....i am prepared for my daughter...)
Indira said with a smile.

'Nee Kudichitu...intha coffeeya Akashku kuduthudu..'
(After you have your coffee...hand this coffee to Akash...)
Indira smiled and left from there.

'He is increasing my guilt day by day...He has given me a lifetime guilt..' She thought to herself that made sudden tears brimmed from her eyes.

She took the coffee and went in search of him. She finally went to the terrace and found him doing workout. He was standing on the other side by his back facing her front.

His well tones abs and torso filled with his sweat droplets made her heart skip her beat. His whole spine went visible whenever he lifted and rotated the dumbbells over his head that twisted the knots in her stomach. No wonder that he is less than a Greek god.

His mobile phone rang and he placed the dumbells down and he turned to pick the phone on the other side that made him to dash Sandhya who was standing at his back and that made her to stumble and within a next second, he held her waist securedly from falling. The coffee cup touched the floor. She closed her eyes in fear.

He looked at her doe eyes which was closed due to fear showed the same innocence when he met her for the first time. Her lips were trembling in nervousness. Her earrings were dancing in the breeze which touched her cheeks as and when the breeze blew. Involuntarily that brought a smile on his face.

'Sandhya...' Akash said in husky voice. She hummed in response without opening her eyes.

'Open your eyes...' Akash said.

She opened her eyes looking at his brown orbs. They both had perfect eye lock that spoke unvoiced conversations between two hearts but they masked them from letting it out. The sweat droplets from his forehead, his messy hair and her touch on his well toned abs did give butterflies in her stomach.

Akash looked at her eyes, button nose, pinky lips and the baby hairs that disturbing on her forehead due to the breeze. His fingers voluntarily moved those hairs and tucked behind her earlobe made her earlobe turn red with his touch. Akash looked at her eyes and lips and both of their hearts screamed something which they are yet to realise. Akash neared her lips and they were just inches gap. Both were in the heat of the moment.

When they about to feel the moment,'Machaan...' (dude...)
a sudden voice made them to push back to reality.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

The chapter is little short. Please adjust and I will make sure to give a better long chapter in upcoming ones.

SJMinnal❄️❄️❄️