Tricc and Seth descended lower, each taking turns delicately attending to their mate's desires. His member slid smoothly into their mouths as they tasted, sucked, and licked their way along its length.

"Mmmph..." Dirk moaned louder with each thrust into their mouths, his hold tightening on his mates' hair. "Please...." he begged as his member slid deeper into Tricc's throat. "More, please." They obliged, taking him deeper, quicker, and with more intensity. Each took turns savoring their mate's desires. The way he moaned, arched his body and trembled under their ministrations was a sight they had grown addicted to. They groaned as Dirk began to thrust into Seth's mouth, penetrating deeply. Seth remained still, allowing Dirk his moment of pleasure, relishing in the way he moved in and out of his mouth.

"Oh! So sweet~!" Dirk moaned when he felt Kurt's fingers slide in and twist inside him. "Fuckkk!!" he cried out, prompting Tricc to search his face and begin caressing his flushed cheeks. "Tricc, mmh!" he called, his gaze locked on Tricc's.

"Yes, baby boy," Tricc responded with a smile.

"Kiss me, please," he pleaded, and Tricc complied, showering Dirk's face with kisses, his hands tracing along his chest and stomach, exploring every muscle and curve of his body. With Kurt's fingers moving smoothly in and out of him, his member navigating the tightness of Seth's throat, and finally, his lips melded in a passionate kiss with Tricc, Dirk knew he couldn't hold on any longer. He was on the edge. And he craved his mates' affection. With a loud cry of release, Dirk found release inside Seth's mouth. His moans reverberated through the manor. Tricc's lips parted to deepen the kiss, while Seth and Kurt continued their ministrations. As their tongues roamed over his balls, Dirk reached climax once more, this time enhanced by a probing finger stimulating his prostate, sending him into ecstasy.

His mates withdrew, leaving Dirk gasping and breathing heavily. "Now, you rest," Seth whispered, planting a kiss on Dirk's sweaty forehead before settling beside him, drawing him close in a tender embrace.

"I love you three," he moaned softly, his eyes falling shut.

"We love you too, Jellybean," all three replied, smiling as their mate drifted off to sleep once more. Tricc meticulously cleaned him, and after dressing Dirk in fresh clothes, Seth tucked him snugly under the covers. The three brothers then took their showers, donned their attire, and were on the verge of exiting the room when Rafe abruptly burst through the door.

*******

Tricc swiftly opened the door and quieted him to prevent their sleeping mate from awakening. "Who's dying?!" he snapped at his Beta, to which Rafe responded with laughter.

"My Alpha is no longer a virgin!" he teased, prompting Tricc to playfully slap him across the head. "How did it feel?!" Rafe continued jesting.

"Seriously, what is it that you want?" Tricc inquired, feeling slightly embarrassed. "And it felt glorious, I can't get enough!" he added, responding to Rafe's inquiry.

"Ah!" Rafe cooed with a wink. "I told you, it felt good," he added.

"You don't even have a mate!" Tricc retorted.

"Doesn't mean I don't fuck!" he retorted back. "Everyone does; the only exception was you!"

"Speaking of that, I no longer find pheromones bothersome..." Tricc informed them. "I'm healed!" he exclaimed, leading to collective laughter. "Once again, I ask, what is it that you want?" Tricc redirected his question to Rafe.

"Oh, it's nothing. Your Birth Omega prepared dinner since you were all asleep the entire day and today, he came to see if you all are still alive in there... Also, he is concerned that Dirk might faint from all the activity, and he hasn't eaten yet!" Rafe announced.

"The whole day?" they all queried simultaneously.

"Yes, what day do you think it is?!" Rafe asked them, visibly amused.

"The sixteenth," they replied.

"No, you all began on the night of the fifteenth, and today is the seventeenth," Rafe informed them, chuckling at their surprised expressions.

"No way!" they exclaimed, utterly shocked.

"Well, let's go eat!" Rafe said, leading the way out of the bedroom. "Oh, and you might want to bring him some food too," he gestured towards their sleeping mate. "Who knows what you all have done to the poor Lion, and judging by the moans and cries... it has to be a lot!" Rafe continued chatting as they descended the stairs. "Everyone in the pack caught the scent of your pheromones that night, and it was wild!" Rafe chuckled as the Lycgers groaned.

Arriving at the dining area, they locked eyes with their Birth Omega and their sister, who paused their activities to observe them. The Lycgers greeted their Birth Omega with kisses before settling into their seats, their empty stomachs growling at the sight of food.

They realized they were famished.

Without a word, they delved into their meal. Caleb observed his sons as they devoured their food with intensity, a crease forming on his brow. "Where is your mate?" he inquired, prompting their hands to pause, their mouths to halt their chewing as they met their Birth Omega's gaze. "Well?" he pressed.

"He's asleep," they responded dutifully.

"Again!" Caleb's frown deepened. "Did you-" he began to ask before his sons interjected.

"No, no!" they hurriedly replied, resuming their meal.

"You marked him?" Caleb asked as if he didn't already know the answer to that question.

They nodded first before Tricc replied. "Kurt knotted, and we had to."

"Of course, it had to be him," Caleb muttered with a roll of his eyes.

"I'm sorry," Kurt mumbled with mouth full.

"No, you're not!" Both Tricc and Seth snapped.

"You're not going back into the room today... in fact, I don't want to see you within five feet of your mate today... Am I clear?" Caleb's tone brooked no argument, and they nodded in agreement, voicing their compliance. They knew that their Birth Omega would have to tend to their mate later, see if he had any bruises, and help him regain his strength.

Bogo entered and sat beside Rafe, the two exchanging smiles and whispers before Bogo departed, leaving Rafe staring after him.

"What's going on?!" Tricc questioned his Beta, but Rafe merely shrugged, focusing on his food. "Rafe!!!" Tricc's growl was met with the Beta hastily grabbing his plate and fleeing the hall. "I'll deal with you!" Tricc began to rise, only to resume his seat upon catching the expression on their Birth Omega's face. "I apologize," he muttered, picking up his fork. "Thank you for the meal," he added promptly.

Seth and Kurt chuckled, finding Tricc's reaction amusingly slow.