Luffy: Chichi, me too, my love.

Nami smiles and starts kissing him madly, and he responds with a smile.

After their lovemaking session at night in Luffy and Nami's bed.Nami put her head on Luffy's chest and Luffy hugged her around her waist with both hands. Nami was silent and thinking until Luffy spoke.

Luffy: Is there a problem? nami. You haven't slept yet and you haven't spoken either. Is there something bothering you?

Nami sighs and moves away from Luffy's chest, puts her head on the pillow and looks at Luffy, and Luffy looks at her.

Nami: I was thinking

Luffy: What are you thinking about that keeps you busy like this?

Nami: Look at me now, I have achieved my dream and become very rich and married to the Pirate King whom I love and I live a happy life.

Luffy: And this is what you deserve, is there a problem with all this?

Nami: I'm thinking of Bellemere-san.

Luffy: Your adopted mother.

Nami: Yes, she sacrificed her life so that I can live this life now. Isn't this unfair to her?

Luffy approached Nami and hugged her to him when he saw that she was about to cry.

Luffy: She did this because she loves you, didn't she, and I think she's happy now with the life she got.

Nami: I don't think so. I think she doesn't like me very much.

Luffy: Why, did you do something wrong when you were young?

Nami: (crying) We were a poor family and we didn't have much other than our tangerine orchard. Even Bellemere-san would not eat much to provide us with food, to the point that she would faint from lack of nutrition, and I, like an idiot, did not appreciate all this, and I was greedy and told her that I wanted To be adopted by a rich family and not a poor person like her.

Luffy hugs Nami tighter and kisses her forehead.

Luffy: I don't think she hates you for this ridiculous reason. I mean any mother hates her children even if they are not of the same blood, and I think you said this to make her abandon you and save some money, right?

Nami: Yes, yes.

Luffy: That's because you're a very good person, and I'm sure she knows this too, so don't regret anything in the past.

Nami: I will try because this is the worst memory I have in my life.

Luffy hugs Nami again and tries to comfort her as she tears a little in his arms. Nami goes to sleep and Luffy looks at her with a sad smile.

Luffy: I wish we could talk to her a little so that you would understand, Nami, that you are completely wrong.

Luffy turns off the light, places the sea shell next to the bed, and goes back to sleep next to Nami.

The sea shell shines a bit of light and the intensity of the light increases enough to make the whole room light up and Luffy and Nami wake up startled by what they see.