I hate these terms they use to describe women these days.

"Dude, if you see her right now you wouldn't be saying anything right now. Damn, what I would do to get her in my bed." He smirked.

I shrug, "I don't give a fuck whoever she is and stop getting distracted." I say, because I didn't care whoever he was awestruck by, I just wanted to finish up and go home.

"You're such a prune." He murmured.

I glared at him, but his smile widened when he looked behind us again.

"Hi, I'm Austin and what's your name, pretty girl." He flirts as I hear footsteps behind us.

"I didn't ask, nor do I care." The voice answered back and I froze.

It's her.

I turned around quickly, facing Azu as she stood there with a smirk as she switched her eyes from Austin to me. She looked so fucking beautiful in an oversized t-shirt dress.

All of a sudden, every moment together the last time came straight back flooding my mind and I blushed.

"I'm sorry, what?" Austin's voice suddenly reached my ears and I remembered he's here too.

Azu looked at him again, up and down this time. "You're not my type."

Austin looked offended, "And why is that?"

She hums before grinning as her eyes fall on me, "I just love my black men, exactly like this one here—" She pointed at me and I tensed. "Sorry not sorry, white boy."

What is she playing at?

"Well he's taken and I'm not." Austin tries flirting again and I wanted to smash his head in a wall.

Woah, where did that come from?

My stomach tightens when I watch how into her he seems and I hate it.

"Austin." I gritted at him to shut the fuck up.

He held his hand up, "What? I'm just saying."

"I don't care, I would rather him anyway." She looked at Austin in disgust, which makes me wonder if she knows him or something.

That was weird.

Austin gritted his teeth as he looked at both of us and I took that as our cue to leave.

"Er— we gotta go now so bye!" I pulled away from her as I dragged Austin back to his car quickly.

"Who does she think she is? Just because I'm fucking white?" He hissed as he slammed the door.

I snort.

"Not every woman is gonna be attracted to you Austin, you need to learn how to take rejection." I shrug.

He glared at me, "Whatever."

I'm sure his ego is now hurt.