Chapter XXI - Coronation

"Please, somebody? Anybody? HELP ME!!" said a person in a dark void.

The ground begins to shake and he becomes more worried. Blue flames began to spread and he kept running and running.

"I have to get out of here!" he kept running until he lost all his energy.

Then, the blue flames caught him on fire and made him scream. His agonizing scream fills the void, and the only response while he screams is his echo. He then saw two persons who were screaming and also burned alive by the blue flames.

"I'm tired of this!" said the person next to him.

"I can't do this! Let us die!" said the other person next to him.

"I guess this is our suffering," said Kris.

They all burned alive and they are actually inside the Wither's soul. The Wither used them to use their screams for fuel, and this time, the Wither took a deep rest after the destruction it had done.

Meanwhile, in the village where Alexander lives, look at his old photo of him, his wife, and his son, Kris.

"Kris, I could never forget you and so you, Martha," said to himself and shed tears at the photo.

He then heard a knock and as expected, it was Stein. "Are you ready, Sire?" said Stein.

Alexander sighed, opened the door, and said, "Yes, I am ready, Father Stein."

"Very well, I'll call your personal wardrobe stylist the maids to get you dressed up for re-coronation," said Stein.

Alexander waited for the maids to come and as they all arrived, they then dressed him up in his royal clothes.

"You look quite sad today, Your Majesty, is there something that made you uncomfortable?" said one of the maids.

Alexander replied, "Oh, not at all... It's just that...  I'm thinking of my son and wife."

"That must've been very sad, Your Majesty," one of the maids replied.

After the women dressed Alexander in his royal clothes, they then went to the church, ready for the coronation. Meanwhile, Evoke, who's inside the basement of the church knows that the king of Grozav is getting coronated.

"I just need to assassinate him, I'll take his crown and rule over this village then I'll expand it!" said Evoke then he tested his powerful sword by attacking a dummy with full diamond armor, and the dummy was destroyed instantly.

Evoke grinned and said to himself, "Looks like this king is gonna be wiped out by me." He then went upstairs and hid his sword and wore his priest uniform.

He then went to the back of the church where Stein and a fellow priest were inside.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late," said Evoke and then saw Stein.

Stein was surprised that there was another priest in this town and said, "You look a bit shocked, don't you? And you look kind of familiar."

Evoke eyes widen and begins to sweat, "Um... I uh..."

"This is Father Ether, Father Stein," said the priest.

"Please to meet you, Father Ether," Stein looked at Evoke's face.

Evoke said in his mind, "Good thing my persona Ether worked, and If I that Stein realized I was Evoke, I'll be dead!" "How do you do, Father Stein?" said Evoke.

Stein replied, "I'm fine, and shall we go?"

"Oh right! Lead the way, Father Stein," said the priest.

Meanwhile, Alexander walked in the hallways of the church with his golden staff and the sounds of note blocks filled the room. Alexander then kneels at the altar and the priest gives the new crown to Stein then he coronates Alexander back to king. Alexander then stood up and looked at his people.