Make You Feel Good (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

You'd first noticed the change in Horseshoe Overlook: the fatigue, the backache, the swelling, the bump. As your body continued to grow, it was becoming harder to conceal your secret and it finally escaped at Clemens Point when Abigail found you losing your lunch behind a tree and decided you needed to tell Arthur. Ever since finding out that you're growing his child, he's become a different man. You're hungry? He has food in your hands in less than three minutes. You're tired? He's taking over your chores and is making you rest. You've practically trained the man to do everything for you. And when Sadie tells him that you don't seem happy, he wants to fix it, to help you. He wants to make you feel better, to make you feel good.

"Y/n?" Arthur raps at the wooden door of your shared room. Hearing nothing but silence, he decides to let himself in.

The door creaks open and gives him a view of you on the bed. Laying on your side facing the wall, curled into a ball, you sniffle into the sleeve of your poorly fitting chemise.

"Sweetheart," he coos as he shuts the door with a soft thud and rushes to sit down next to you. The mattress dips beneath his weight and you feel one of his hands stroke down your back while the other stretches to caress your extended belly. "You alright?"

"I'm fine," you say, your voice muffled by the thin pillow you've used to try and hide your tears.

"Don't lie to me, Darling," he says, his voice a mixture of worry and disappointment. He gently tugs your shoulder and hip to try and turn you over but sighs when you pull away. "Look at me, please..." His voice is soft and loving.

Finally, you turn to him. Your eyes glitter with tears in the evening light streaming through the tattered and worn curtains. Your cheeks are hot as blood rushes to them when you meet his eyes. "Sweetie," he says mournfully, frowning at your state. He presses a kiss to your forehead, "Tell me what's wrong?"

"I just feel so useless," your voice cracks as you quietly explain your grievance. You struggle to sit up due to your large stomach. "I'm just so tired of this," you begin to cry harder at the admittance. "My feet hurt, my back hurts. For God's sake, I can't even do a simple task without having to lay down. How am I supposed to be a mother, Arthur?" You struggle to speak as you hold back heavy sobs, worries choking you as you try to talk to your lover.

"Don't say that," he replies, fitting himself into the small bed and wrapping you in his arms.

"You know it's true-" you begin to say before he cuts you off. His lips press against yours, taking your breath away in surprise.

"I know it's true that you will be a perfect mother. You'll be everything that baby needs. Everything our baby needs."

"Our baby," you repeat back to him, pulling away from his lips and looking him in the eyes. A smile grows on both of your faces.

"Our baby," Arthur repeats back as you both let the thought settle on you. He presses another kiss to your lips. Deeper this time, full of passion.

Happily, you oblige to his actions, moving your lips with his rhythm. His hands slide up your bare arms and to your shoulders where he squeezes and rubs the tense area. Your eyes close at the feeling, painful yet relaxing. As his hands work, his lips begin to migrate. Away from your lips, down to your jaw, and travel down your neck to your shoulders where he slowly pulls your chemise down to gain more access. A moan escapes you as he sucks and bites against your skin warranting a chuckle from him.

"Stay right here," Arthur says before lifting himself off the mattress. You watch as he crosses the room, slipping off his satchel, boots, and hat freeing his golden brown locks. From his satchel, he pulls out a small, navy-blue bottle. He sets it on the nightstand before approaching you again and helping you lean back. "Just relax, Darling."