061. THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY OUT

Start from the beginning

"Don't!" Beatrix voiced, moving away from him, she looked at the blood on her hands "your..your blood is on my hands Stefan. I stabbed you. And it's making me sick just thinking about it. So please..just so what Klaus would do and go away." she told him, slamming the door shut and locking it, as she leaned against it, closing her eyes.

Showing again, Beatrix was trying to scrub Stefan's blood off of her hands but it couldn't come off, where soon blood even began dripping down her face, where when she looked up the water coming out was straight blood, she turned the shower off and turned grabbing a towel, she wrapped it around herself and as she did, she fell out of the shower and onto the floor, where when she looked around her it was blood red.

Meanwhile downstairs, Stefan was with Damon "where's Beatrix? Oh, wait, I heard the whole, why don't you just pull a Klaus and leave alone. And that one's gotta hurt you more than her stabbing you. I mean thankfully I hid all potential dangers to us." Damon shared, as Stefan's phone rang and he pulled it out, he took a deep breath "it's Klaus." he said "ooh. Time to face the music, pay the piper, dance with the devil." Damon shared "you know, I'm glad you find this amusing. If he find's out I told you about the cure, he'll kill both of us." Stefan shared "quit avoiding him. You're being shady. Shady people get outed." Damon shared.

As Stefan answered it "I don't want to talk about it." Stefan told him "well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid filled future." Klaus told him "well, it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy." Stefan shared "well, life's full of if's, Stefan. Let's extenuate the positive, shall we? The hunter was one of five. We'll find another. It may take centuries, but we've got nothing but time, right?" Klaus asked him "your using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed?" Stefan asked "not you, if that's what you're worried about. But I am concerned about our beloved fallen witch turned vampire. Have the hallucinations started yet?" Klaus asked him.

As Stefan and Damon furrowed their brows "what do you know about that?" Stefan asked him "I'll tell you. Where are you?" Klaus asked "I'm at home." Stefan told him "how convenient. So am I." Klaus told him, as the door opened, Stefan walked over to him as Damon walked off "it's bad enough you and I teamed up without me being able to tell her and you're here so what do you know?" Stefan asked him "I killed the original five hunters, remember? When one kills a hunter there's a bit of a consequence." Klaus shared, as Stefan furrowed his brows "what kind of consequence?" he asked "hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires. If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny. Then he'll take you down with him." Klaus shared.

"What do you mean? Connor's dead." Stefan shared "I mean, Connor's death won't prevent him from making Beatrix his final vampire kill. She'll need to come with me now. I'll lock her up. Keep her away from any sharp wooden objects." Klaus shared "your broke her heart. She's not gonna wanna go anywhere with you and even if she, I wouldn't let her." Stefan shared "and if we leave her alone she'll take her own life before the day is out." Klaus shared "she's stronger than that." Stefan told him "is she? Believe me, it's for her own good." Klaus told him, as Stefan scoffed.

Upstairs, Beatrix had gotten dressed, putting on a red dress and a headband, she thought it would maybe stop her from seeing red everywhere else, as she was putting on her boots, she missed Connor in the mirror, but when she looked up, he was standing there as she quickly stood up, he put his hand to his neck and walked toward's her "would you like some? You seem to enjoy it when you drank from me." he shared, as Beatrix took a deep breath "my emotions are heightened, anger is one of them. And you aren't real." she told him "emotions, yeah. It's not like your true heritage came through when you snapped my wrist and ripped my heart out, haven't you done that before?" Connor asked her.