Boy math(bucky)

Warnings: cheating, toxic relationships, mentions of abortion, mention of suicide?, angstish?, both are sluts tbh

A/n: based off of this🤣. THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 300 FOLLOWERS (on tumblr) I LOVE YOU ALL. Beta read by @soorwellystan 🥹💕💕

Pairing: fuckboy!bucky x reader
————————————————————

Rolling your eyes for what seemed like the millionth fucking time you couldn't believe the audacity of the man. Well you could but part of you didn't want to believe you were actually witnessing it. People told you to stay away from James "Bucky" Barnes but it was hard not to notice him when he shone so brightly.
Maybe it's your fault for believing you can be done with him after a couple fucks but he was too addicting and he was too addicted to you. Granted he still fucked other girls but so did you so you didn't mind. You thought it was a mutual agreement between the two of you but Bucky is selfish. The second he found out you fucked Thor he was getting drunk and fucking the first girl he bumped into at the frat.
Bucky Barnes is a manipulative, toxic, sexy, selfish, bitch. That's why you're not falling for his bullshit right now. The crocodile tears he's shedding while on his knees in front of you only making you want to jump off the balcony just to stop hearing the lame excuses pouring from his mouth.
"Please baby I'm sorry ok? I'm so so fucking sorry"
You roll your eyes once more and get up to stand in front of him.
"Get the fuck off your knees James. You look like a fucking idiot"
His red blotchy face looking up at you in shock at the rudeness of your words. Getting back up to his feet he cups your face with his hands.
"Please baby I promise it was a mistake. I love you"
That just makes you push him away and let out a humorous laugh.
"You're fucking kidding me right? Seriously Bucky just get the fuck out"
"Baby please I-"
You cut him off to say "if you loved me then you wouldn't have gotten another girl pregnant Bucky. You don't fucking love me so I don't know why you're here spewing all these fake fucking lies and bullshit. Like dude what the fuck. I'm not even mad that you got someone else pregnant. I'm mad that you won't leave me alone and go be with your fucking baby mom"
He looks down at his feet "she said she doesn't want me there. She's gonna abort the baby"
You nod silently "yeah I wouldn't want to have a baby with you the way you are either"
He looks genuinely hurt at the whining "don't say that baby. Please not you I love-"
"Oh my god Bucky don't say you love me. Why do you keep saying that?"
"Just because I cheated and got someone else pregnant doesn't mean I don't wanna be with you, I still do. everything's just messed up right now"
His words make you pause. Is he being serious?
"Get the fuck out. Oh my god get the fuck out right now."
"Baby no-"
"James Buchanan Barnes if you don't get out of my apartment right now I'm going to call your fucking mom and dad and let them know what the fuck you did. I don't want to see your face until this is all sorted out"
He starts walking towards the door looking back at you
"But I can come back once it's done right?"
You close your eyes and pinch the bridge of your nose breathing out a deep breath.
"Maybe I don't know Bucky. Get fucking tested for stds  and maybe I'll considered it"
He gives you a wobbly grin "I knew you loved me baby." He rushes to you and gives you a kiss on the lips
You smile at him "I don't love you Barnes. I love your dick"
He laughs "I'll take it"
Yeah Bucky is toxic asf but so are you.