First love (bucky)

Warnings: first date, cussing, unprotected sex, cream pie. Oral (F receiving), fingering, pet names, dirty talk, cum eating
——————-
The date was amazing. After months of flirting Bucky finally found the courage to ask you out. He took you for a ride upstate before pulling up to an empty field where a blanket and picnic was laid out. Safe to say, that was the most effort a man ever put into a first date for you. After some good food and even better wine, he drove you both back to the compound. He walked you to your room and that's how you both ended up here. A good bye kiss on the cheek turned into a goodbye kiss on the lips, which turned into a goodbye make out session. Which turned into you inviting him into your room.
Kissing him felt like well you can't explain. Like everything was finally starting to make sense. The missing piece of your puzzle was found. His lips, so soft and plush. Sliding against your own. Tongues dancing together. His hand slowly made its way down from your neck to your waist. He walked you backwards until the back of your knees hit the bed. Pulling away he stared deeply into your eyes.
"Do you want this?" He whispered, thumb rubbing back and forward at the curve of your waist.
You nod "yes, Bucky. I want this so bad. I want you" You whisper
That's all it takes for him to go back in, kissing you tenderly. Hands holding you like you're the most delicate precious thing in the world and to him you are.
"Lie back for me, baby doll"
Still dazed from his kisses you blindly reach back for the bed scooting all the way to the pillows. Bucky takes his jacket off, followed by his shirt, revealing thick muscles. Your eyes move to his shoulder to where cool metal meets skin. You lift your hand out to gently touch the scars, moving over to the plain of his chest, down to his abs. Eyes taking in the beauty of the super soldier before you.
His breath catches at your gentle touch. His eyes gazing into yours. He grabs your hand and leans into you, capturing your lips in a kiss once again. Lowering his hips to yours he gently grinds them into you. Large confined bulge rubbing against your panty clad core making you moan softly.
"Fuck, that wasn't the sweetest little sound I've ever heard."
He pulls away, sitting you up with him to help you take your dress off. Exposing your lace covered chest. He lifts his hands up, finger tips grazing over the tops of your breast. Skin erupting with goosebumps.
"So beautiful." Reaching back he takes off your bra, your nipples peak from the cool room air.
He pushes you back onto the pillows kissing your neck trailing down to your breast. Taking a nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting the bud gently. Tongue soothing over it, making your body twitch with excitement. He kisses down to your stomach until he's at his desired spot between your legs. Face inches away from your pussy he breaths you in making you squirm. Groaning at your scent "you smell so good baby"
"Please Bucky. I need you"
He chuckles lightly "yeah baby? You want me to help you feel better? Lick this pretty pussy until you're begging me to stop?"
You let out a whimper at his dirty words "please Bucky please"
His hands smooth over the tops of your thighs "anything my baby wants, she'll get"
He spreads your thighs apart, exposing you even more to him. He turns his head kissing, sucking, and biting your right inner thigh, giving the same treatment to the left.
Your hand moves down to grab his hair. The sight of him between your legs, eyes looking into yours making you wetter if that's even possible. Your pussy is leaking. Wet patch on your panties getting bigger. Grabbing the band of your underwear, slowly sliding them off and tossing them behind him.
Bucky swears when he finally sees your bare, glistening pussy. Fingers slipping through your drenched folds making you moan softly. "Such a pretty little pussy" he uses his thumbs to spread your lips apart exposing your clit. Blowing a cool stream of air, teasing you and making your pussy clench around nothing. "Such a sensitive little doll aren't you"
He laughs when you softly whine "please"
He licks a slow stripe through your spread folds groaning at your taste. Diving in for more he takes your breath away. Pulling his hair as he takes your clit between his lips sucking softly, fingers coming down to tease at your entrance. "Yes, oh my god Bucky " you moan breathlessly. Cock twitching from your taste.
He continues sucking and licking, his finger slowly slipping into you. Pulling it out and adding a second finger fills you up so good. Curling them up, sucking your clit, rubbing that sweet spot, stretching you out to take his cock. Moans and whimpers are the only things coming out of your mouth. Hips moving to grind your pussy on his face, fucking your self on his fingers. Orgasm building and building until it peaks. Pleasure consumes you, your eyes roll back and your body goes slack. He continues fucking his fingers into you, until you push him away.
He pulls away to kneel over you making you whine at the loss of his body heat.
"Don't worry sweet girl. I'm gonna give you something better. Wanna feel this tight pussy cumming on my cock." he climbs off the bed. Pulling his pants and boxers down. Thick, heavy cock slapping his abdomen. Pre cum leaking from the too red tip, dripping down to the large vein that trails along the underside of his shaft making your mouth water. His size is almost intimidating but you're so turned on you just want it inside you.
"Please"
He smirks "please what honey? Tell me what you want"
"I want to feel you, Bucky. Want you on top of me, filling me up please. Wanna feel your cum dripping from my pussy"
"Fuck, you're a dirty girl aren't you. Spread your legs for me baby" he growls kneeling in between your spread legs.
He grabs his cock in one hand , Holding your hip tightly with the other. He rubs the thick, blunt tip between your folds, tapping your clit with it, making you tremble. "Put it in please"
He rubs it down one more time before catching it in your entrance. The stretch burns so good, making your eyes squeeze shut.
He lowers his body, elbow holding him up. Kissing you slowly as he pushes himself deeper and deeper into your tight wet heat. The feeling of him twitching inside you making you clench down on him. Slowly he pushes himself out and back in making you whimper "shhhh it's ok pretty girl. It's just me. Fuck, yeah it's just me filling this pretty little pussy huh. She's so fucking perfect, taking me so well. Like she was made for me."
Your hands clinging onto him. Fingers digging into the skin of his back
"Mhm yes. Feels so good baby. Give me all of it Jamie please"
Bucky swears he nearly cums at the sweet little name you gave him. Pushing himself deeper until you're filled to the brim. The hair on his pelvis moved against your clit, making you moan again.
He stays still for a while. Just breathing you in, taking in the feeling of your pussy wrapped around his cock. "God your pussy is gripping my cock so tight baby. So warm and wet" he whines
"Please move, Bucky "
"I got you baby. Don't worry. I got you"
Both hands grab at your hips lifting them up. One of his legs moving up, bending at the knee to fuck into you deeper. The change of position makes you both moan out.
He pulls out and pushes back in. Setting a slow, toe curling pace before slightly speeding up. Cock brushing against all the perfect spots, leaving you breathless. Body shaking from the intensity of it. All that's heard is the clap of skin hitting skin and heavy breathing and moans. His body and yours glistening with sweat, making his hair cling to his face. He looks into your eyes, hand coming up to move your own sweat drenched hair out of your face. "You look so fucking beautiful like this. All fucked out, cumming on my cock. Wanna see you like this everyday. Begging me for it. Tell me you're mine. Please tell me you're mine and I'll give you the whole world baby" he whines out
"I'm yours, Bucky. I promise I'm yours. Always have been"
"Fuck yes you are. Only I get to see you like this princess. Only I get to feel this pretty little pussy" he speeds up slightly. The familiar heat pooling in your stomach. His finger snakes down to play with your clit, adding to it.
"I'm gonna cum Bucky. Plea-please let me cum"
"Fuck, me too pretty girl. Cum with me baby, cum" a few thrusts and flicks of your clit and you both reach your peaks. Nails raking down his back as Bucky's cum fills you up. You walls milking all the cum out of him. Body's shaking.  He lazily thrusts into you trying to stretch both your orgasms. He stays still for a while. Kissing your neck, breathing in your scent.
You giggle "are you sniffing me?"
He lifts his head smiling like an idiot "maybe. What can I say you smell good after you cum"
Slowly he slips out of you with a sickening pop, making you both moan. Cum dripping out onto the bed sheets. He moans at the sight, scooping some up and lifting it to your mouth. "Open up pretty girl." His cum drenched finger slips into your mouth. The taste of him making you moan in delight
"Taste so good Jamie"
He caresses your face leaning in to peck your lips. Tasting himself on you. He pulls back gazing into your eyes "I really like you"
You smile up at him "I really like you too"
"You think I can take you out on another date?"
"If it leads to more of this then yes" you say jokingly, making you both laugh "But yes. I would love that"
He kisses the tip of your nose before settling next to you and pulling you into his side "perfect"