Gods and Monsters:2 (bucky)

Warnings: angst, Bucky being an idiot fr (But our idiot 😌), smut, rough sex, unprotected sex, cream pie🤭, fingering, hair pulling, bad writing, and probably other things I forgot to mention pls let me know

A/n: part 2 of gods and monsters. I really hope this is good because I'm not the best at writing so I tried. I feel like I rush things but lemme know how y'all like it😭🫶🏻 bold italics are for winter and regular ones are for Bucky

Bucky BarnesxFem!reader

————————————————————

The night before was everything Bucky could have wished for and more. He got the girl and now he's snuggled up with her after an amazing night. He feels good, the best I've ever felt. God this is amazing. Totally going to tell Steve. I hope he doesn't punch me like last time... Bucky feels the sleep slowly sinking in.
"JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES!!"
Bucky was startled awake by a voice screaming at him from the heavens. A gust of wind passes through him and suddenly he's in a room surrounded by the gods he considers family. "Wha-Mom?" He groans out sleepy "sit boy". He hears the booming voice of his grandfather, Zeus speak. A chair appears next to him and Bucky takes a seat. It's quiet for a moment until Zeus speaks again "you are forbidden from seeing that girl ever again" the god says with disgust. Panic swells in Buckys chest. never see her again? No no no that "I-what?!! You- you can't don't that. Mom, tell him he can't do that" his mother sighs looking away "I- no, no you can't do this." They can't "what?! Why can't I see her? Huh? Because some petty fight you and her father have?" "This goes beyond that boy, never again. Heed my warning. If you ever speak to that girl. I will kill her."

Suddenly he's jolted back to her cabin. Y/n still sound asleep next to her. "Fuck" he whispers a hand wiping down his face. Listen to Zeus, child. It's best you do. He hears his mother speak in his mind. Slowly Bucky untangles himself from her, mind reeling at the events that just occurred. Why now? Why her? He gets off the bed with a sigh, putting his clothes back on and leaving her cabin without a sound.
————————————————————
"THEY DID WHAT??" Sam and Steve shout in unison. Bucky nods over from his place on the couch, elbows on his knees, hands between his head. "They forbade me from ever seeing her" he whispers sadly "and what? You just left? You're never gonna see her?" Sam questions "well yeah? They said I couldn't" Steve rolls his eyes "And when have we ever listened to anything they've told us?" He questions Bucky. Bucky lifts his head to look at his friends "so what? You're saying I should just disobey them? Disobey Zeus?" He sighs as his friends nod "guys I can't. Not this time." He interrupts Sam as he goes to speak "look I know we've done it before, but that was for minor things. This...you weren't there. The look in his eyes. He was serious about this, he said he'd kill her" his friends joined him on the couch. Saddened at the thought that their friend can't see the first girl he's ever actually liked. "How did y/n take it?" Sam questions, turning to look at Bucky when he doesn't answer. "How did she take the news Buck?" Bucky looks up at Sam, eyes filled with guilt "she didn't. Cause I didn't tell her" Steve slaps him across the head "you absolute fucking idiot!! You fucked the girl and then just left her??" "We didn't fuck" Bucky mumbles "it doesn't matter??!!! You pursued this girl, did sexual things with her and then just left the next morning?? Without explanation? When you have a perfectly good reason why?" Buckys face pales and he lets out a pained groan fuck Bucky you're the dumbest demigod alive. You have to be. Dumber than the Parker kid that's for sure. Biggest understatement. Shut up!!. Sam snorts "you really bucked this up didn't you" Steve and Bucky look at him unamused.

Steve sighs, clapping a hand on buckys shoulder "Look buck. Go find that girl, explain to her what happened and for good measure get on your knees and beg for forgiveness." Bucky nods "yeah, yeah. You're right I need to make this right. What's the worst that could happen?" He laughs nervously and sets off to find y/n. "He's so screwed" Sam laughs earning a sigh and punch from Steve.
————————————————————
Buckys has been looking for her well over three hours and still no sign. Fuck, where can she be? There's not many places to hide. It's your fault she even has to hide in the first place. Yeah I know but what the fuck else was I supposed to do? Umm how about basic communication?? You think she doesn't know how gods can be? Need I remind you she's also half god? Yeah, ok, ok, whatever! Shut up he talks to the negative voice he hears whenever things go wrong. He named it winter. I'm going crazy. Can't go to where you already are buddy