Smut (bucky)

Warnings: SMUT, breeding kink, rough sex, unprotected sex, dubcon (to be safe), face fucking, fluff, pet name (bunny) and idk what else.

A/N: this was inspired by the picture above. I'm obsessed with this man and I'm not ashamed. Purely self indulgent tbh. Beta'd by @soorwellystan 😝🫶🏻

Pairing: Buckyxreader

——————————————

He couldn't take much more of it. He had to have you. He's been away too long. That's why he's here with a mask over his face and bag of items in his hands opening your back sliding door. Sweet little bunny you knew I was coming didn't you.
He's wanted this for so long. To take what's his. His cute little bunny who just hops around the world without a care. Not noticing the restraint he's had to practice when you practically throw yourself on him. How hard it is not to bend you over any surface he comes across and fuck you silly. He just couldn't hold back anymore. He knows you want this as much as he does, you have to. The floor boards don't creak as he climbs up your stairs. Thanks to him he thinks.
He takes a breath before walking inside. Taking a few seconds to admire your sleeping form. So fucking beautiful. My sweet little bunny. You were made for me. He walks up to your bed and ties your wrists to the bed carefully. Lifting the blanket off your feet he does the same.
Not wanting to scare you, he waits until you wake up on your own. Just looming over you watching your ample chest rise and fall with each breath. It's peaceful, he thinks, watching you sleep.
The shrill noise of his phone ringing wakes you up and makes him stumble to quiet it down but he's too late. Your eyes open and shift to the figure standing over you. You open your mouth to scream, his hand stops you from doing so. He pulls a roll of tape out from his bag and places a piece over your mouth.
"Shhh don't even think about it bunny." He looks down at his phone to see who could possibly be calling him.
STEVE
He sighs when he hears you struggling against the bonds
"Be a good girl and stop struggling for me bunny. Daddy has to take this" he leans against the door watching as your body squirms around on the bed trying to break free from your bonds.
"Hey Steve what's up man?" The springs on the bed squeak loudly as you continue to move. "Hold on a second" he pushes himself off the door and walks towards you. Roughly grabbing your jaw to look at him "I'm going to take this call out in the hall since you're a noisy little bitch buns. When I come back your ass better be calm or else I'm gonna have to use this" his hand moves to his belt buckle sending a clear message
He walks out to the hall continuing his conversation with Steve. His loud voice muffled the closed door.
With him out of sight you continue to tug your hands harder until finally your hand slips through and you untie the rest of the bonds. Panicking when you heard him end the call. Running to stand behind the door.
Bucky walks into the room to an empty bed "you stupid little bunny. Come out come out wherever you are" he yellsLooking inside the closet you slip out from your hiding spot and rush down the stairs. Your heart beats in your ears as you misplace a step and go tumbling down. Your body is aching from the impact but you try to get up quickly when you see him descending the steps.
It's too late when you finally gain your balance. His hand twisting in your hair and yanking you back "oh bunny you really are fucking dumb aren't you? You can't run from me even if you wanted to." He drags you to the couch and throws you on your face. His hands roughly grab yours and ties them with the rope in his hands.
He throws you off the couch onto your knees. Making you face up at him with a tight grip on your jaw "you fucking little slut. What the fuck did I say huh?"  He leans down to your face. "you can't fucking escape me and your stupid to even trying" he lets you of you and unbuckles his jeans pulling his hard thick cock out. Slapping it against your cheek. "I'm gonna take this fucking tape off your mouth. Something you were too stupid to do on your own and if you scream the belt is going around your neck. Got it?" He waits for you to nod before ripping the tape off, making you wince at the pain. "Now open that mouth bunny. I'm gonna fucking ruin this pretty little face. And No. Teeth." He punctuates with a tap of his tip on your lips "Got it?" Tears spring to your eyes as you nod and open your mouth for him. He's heavy on your tongue. His salty precum makes you scrunch your eyes. He moves himself deeper into your mouth until you gag and he pulls back out. "Relax baby, I ain't gonna go easy now" you do your best to relax your throat when he grabs your head with both his hands. Thrusting himself into your mouth, his pace getting faster. Fat tears roll down your cheeks and drool drips down your chin "fuck honey I knew this mouth would be heaven but god I swear I'm about to fucking cum"
He pulls out and grabs your hips and positions you over the arm of the couch placing your ass flush against his hardness. "Fuck bunny. You're so soft baby" His large hands caress your body almost lovingly making you squirm
"Please don't. I promise I won't tell anyone this happened just don't" you plead weakly making him laugh
"Oh bunny it doesn't matter if you tell or not. This is happening. I've waited too damn long. I deserve to take what's mine" his yanks your sleep shorts off. Jaw dropping at this sight of your wet puffy pussy. "Fuck I knew you wanted this too bunny. Fucking dripping for me. Fucking this wet from sucking cock?" his fingers swipe through your slick fold making you whimper. He lifts his masks and brings his fingers to his mouth, groaning at your taste. "Delicious" you look over your shoulder and catch a glimpse of his cock again. Shining from the work you did with your mouth. You pressed your face into the cushions and the sight of him made your pussy twitch.
He slides the blunt tip of his cock through your folds, bumping against your clit.
"Fuck" you whimper making him laugh
"You like this don't you? Big scary man coming into your house and fucking you?" You shake your head no. His hand strikes down hard on your ass cheek. The pain feels way too good.
"Don't fucking lie to me bunny. I know you fucking love this" he pulls back lining himself up with you clenching pussy, filling you to the brim. "Oh god. Fuck, I knew this pussy was heaven" he whimpers pulling back to the tip and fucking into you harder.
You moan loudly as pleasure clouds your fear. He's too good, his thick body folded over yours, his cock fucking into you perfectly, your body can't help but respond to him.
"Fuck your pussy if choking me buns. Gripping me so tight it's like she never wants me to leave" he tightens his grip on your wrists. His other hand sliding into your hair pulling you up. Your back flush against his chest. "And what if I don't leave it huh?" He whispers into your ear. "What if I stay inside this tight little pussy, cum inside her until she's leaking? Fill her full of me until you're round with my baby huh? You wanna make me a daddy bunny?" Despite yourself you nod your head
"Yes, yes I wanna make you a daddy. Please"
He picks up his pace fucking you into the couch almost painfully but then he lowers his hands from your wrists and rubs your clit. Your back arches away from him.
"Yeah bunny? You wanna be mommy? Fuck I'm gonna fuck you full of my cum. Have a whole fucking family buns. Gonna keep you all round make sure I'm taking care of you right. Gonna keep you so safe"
"Yes,fuck I want that please. Make me a mommy please daddy. I love you so much ohmygod" his pace increases along with your moans. His breath tickling your ear makes you wetter. "Fuck buns I love you too baby" he whimpers in your ear hugging your body closer to his. Fucking you into the couch
"Ohmygod Bucky I'm gonna fucking cum"
"Cum for me baby girl please fuck, cum bunny."
Another perfect thrust and swipe at your clit and your cumming on his cock. Milking his own orgasm from him, he pushes himself deep into you, painting your walls with his hot cum.
"Fuck yes, take all of it buns. Fucking take it" he groans out. His spent body collapsing over yours.
After a moment of catching his breath he moves your hair away from your face planting sweet little kisses over your cheeks and neck. "Are you ok my love?" you peek one eye open and smile goofily at him
"Never better honey"
He smiles back at you, the love visible in his eyes. "Come on my love, let's get you cleaned up and taken care of" He carefully pulls out, groaning when his cum drips from your thighs.
And he does, his mask long discarded as he showers you, and litters your face with sweet kisses. After he cleans you up he takes you to your shared bed and cuddles with you. You lift your head from his chest after a while of quiet cuddling. His eyes open staring into nothing. "You okay bucky?"
He sighs softly and looks down at you, giving a soft smile 'Yeah, I'm ok buns, I was just thinking about what we said earlier" he speaks almost nervously. Sitting up when you give him a confused look. "Do you really want to have kids?- with me i mean"  you sit up with him and take his face into your hands.
"Of course I want that buck. I want everything with you. I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't" you wiggle the fingers of your left hand in front of him. He laughs and snatches your hand kissing the ring and trailing kisses up your arm to your lips.
"I'm serious tho bunny. I'm not even sure if I can. What hydra did. They fucked me up baby" his face scrunches up.
"Bucky baby. Look at me please?" His sad eyes look into yours, making your heart break a little "I love you James Barnes. Nothing! And I mean nothing in this world can ever change that. You're my guy Bucky and whether or not we have a family you'll always be my guy. My love. The father of my hypothetical children." You get a laugh from that and beam at him "and even if we can't have children the "natural" way. We can always adopt, my point is you're the only person I want that with Bucky. I wouldn't want it any other way"
"God I love you so much bunny. I don't even know what to say" he sniffles. You hug him tightly and lay him back down on the bed. Rubbing his back soothingly
"I love you too, Bucky baby. Get some rest hun."
God he loves you