Cheater, Cheater. Pumpkin Eater

Warnings: smut!! Angst. Cheating with the reader. And yeah😝

A/n: i have a lot of things I've been meaning to write that I'm working on right now. Just been going through it lately so it's been pretty hard to do things but I've been going to therapy an extra day a week so that's helped. Beta'd by @soorwellystan SLAY! I hope y'all enjoy this😝💕 gonna post a Sam fic next🤭 apologies if your name is Jessie😭

Bucky x ex fiancés stepmom?? Reader😭

—————————————

He couldn't believe Steve.
Forcing him to come to Natasha's Halloween bash when he said he wanted to start his year off at home. Looking out at the sea of attractive well dressed people he can't blame him. Hopefully he at least gets lucky tonight. He walks to the table full of drinks and snacks hoping to make himself something worth drinking.
"Trying to drink the night away?"
He turns his head to look at who's talking to him. His breath hitches when he sees her. Flowing brown locks, big beautiful brown eyes.
"I'm Jessie"
He stares at her mouth agape. She's gotta be an Angel
"I'm uh I'm James or uh bucky"
"So James or Bucky. What brings you to this party?"
She teases, making him laugh.
"My friend Steve forced me to come. What about you Jessie? What brings you here?"
She breathes in deeply before laughing to herself "Believe me or not but I'm here on a first date"
She points to a man sitting on a couch sucking the face off of another girl making him wince
"Oh sorry. I assume there won't be another date?"
He jokes, making her laugh and shake her head "oh no definitely the first and last."
"Well how bout I take you on a real first date? Brunch tomorrow?" Bucky says confidently "Promise the only face I'll suck on is yours" he winks flirtatiously
She looks at him with an amused smile
"I'd love that"
The rest of the night was spent getting to know each other and sharing many kisses.
Two years later he's still just as in love with Jessie as he was then. Now he gets to call her his fiancé. Wedding planning has been stressful on them mentally and financially but Bucky likes to think they're a lot like Jessie's parents.
Frank and Y/n Castle were the perfect example for how Bucky wants their relationship to be. Always loving, touching, and caring for eachother. Y/n has stuck by Frank no matter what. He'd be lying if he said he didn't harbor a small crush on the woman though. She just cares so much for Frank it makes him a bit envious. He remembers the day he met them. They looked so in love, he swears had never seen two people so in love. His parents were constantly fighting and leaving each other. They still do.
That's all Bucky has ever asked for love, loyalty, and trust. So now that he's looking at John Walker's ass, as he thrust into his fiance in a cheap police uniform he's beginning to question if it was too much. If he was too much. The bag in his hand falls to the floor with a loud thud making the two people on the bed jump and scramble to cover themselves up.
Jessie looks up at him with an expression of shock and fear.
"Bucky wait"
Turning on his heel he rushes out of their shared apartment, his eyes stinging with unshed tears. He refuses to cry while she's chasing him down the halls
"Bucky, wait. Please let me explain"
Ignoring her he continues walking into his car, slamming the door as she nears. Taking a calming breath he pulls out of the parking lot and drives to the only place he can think of.

—————
It took a while for Bucky to get to the Castle residence due to Halloween traffic. Walking up the steps of the house he knocks. You open the door standing there in a cute little fairy costume, bowl of candy in hand
"Happy hallo- Bucky?" Confused, you look around the porch for your step-daughter when you notice the look of distress on Bucky's face."Are you ok?" He throws himself to you sobbing uncontrollably. Finally allowing himself to break. Your hand sweeping the hair from his face, wiping the tears."Hey, hey buck what's wrong honey? Is Jess ok? What happened?" He tries to tell you but it only comes out in unintelligible babbles. You move him from the doorstep to the couch and leave him while you get him some water.
"Here you go hon, it's ok. Take your time"
After a couple minutes of crying he builds up the courage to say it. "I caught Jessie cheating me" He can't believe the words himself. His Jessie, sweet Jessie he proposed to months ago is cheating on him with John Walker?? Of all people. The dude she would come home and complain about. The dude who stole her promotion at work? How can she do this to him?
"Oh my god. Sweetie, that's terrible." You pull him into a tight hug again. You can't help the bitter scoff that comes out nor the words. "Like father like daughter I suppose"
Bucky looks up at you in confusion. That's when he notices the missing streaks of makeup and glitter. The house is also empty, no Frank in sight. You can't possibly mean what he's thinking. Frank cheating on you? But you're you!
"That asshole" he exclaims, making you laugh hard. He cracks a smile seeing you laughing so hard. He never understood cheating. He remembers the day he walked in on his mom crying after finding out his dad had been cheating on her with his secretary. He promised himself that day no matter what he'd never cheat on his partner. The next day his mom cheated on his dad and the cycle began. It's morbid but knowing he's not alone makes him feel slightly better. "How long ago did you find out? If you don't mind me asking"
You take a deep breath thinking about that time you found panties that were definitely not yours stuffed in Frank's back pocket almost a year ago. "A year"
Bucky's eyes widen almost comically "When did you kick him out?"
"Two days ago. He said he was gonna go camping with some friends and I just raged. Frank hates camping. Despises it. Hell when I recommended it for my birthday he just blew the whole plan over"
Bucky scoffs at that. "How can he do that? I mean to you? Out of all people." He shakes his head in disappointment.
" Like you said he's an asshole"
"Yeah, but you're amazing. How can he ever want to risk losing someone as great as you. Not to mention how completely beautiful you are"
His last comment making you giggle shyly
"He's an idiot that's why. So is Jessie. Look at how handsome you are and your muscles" you fan your face, fake swooning and flirting back with him to lighten the situation. You know it worked when you hear his shy giggles.
You let out a shaky breath and turn to him with a serious face."They never deserved us Bucky. They're both idiots for doing this to us."
He stares at you in complete awe. How do you do that so easily? Make things better and make him feel safe and comforted in such little time?
"We should get revenge on them" he blurts out.
"What? Like how?"
You stare at him waiting for him to speak when you feel his lips on yours.
He pulls back before you can react, apologizes spilling from his lips that you silence with yours.
"Fuck, yeah ok. Let's get revenge"
His hands move down to play with your boobs through your costume. Tugging the hem of your low top down to reveal your bare breast
"Fuck, no bra?" your breath hitches as his mouth wraps around your nipple, sucking and nibbling on your stiff peaks. You bite your lip in a weak attempt to keep quiet but the feeling is too good. He releases your nipple with a wet pop, a string of saliva still connecting you. He gives you a mischievous grin as his hands wander to your thighs, squeezing and caressing them. His fingertips grazing the hem of your panties until they reach the wetness underneath them. "Fuck baby. You're so wet for me" he pulls your panties off you exposing you completely to him. "Prettiest fucking pussy I've seen"
"Prettier than Jessie's?" You say teasingly, smirking down at him.
He lets out a breathy chuckle, lightly smacking your pussy making your hips buck forward "Don't act dumb baby you know it's prettier"
He leans in and kisses your wet folds, his tongue circling around your throbbing clit, as your hand shoots out to grip his hair.
"Fuck Bucky that's so good"
He repeats the motion while his fingers inch closer to your clenching hole. You'd never felt this way before. Frank was always too lazy for this type of foreplay. Your mind fuzzes as you beg for something more. You need to feel him now. The situation you're both in makes you extremely desperate for him.
"Please"
"Please what baby? Tell me what you want"
"I need you please" you moan.
"I'm right here baby. What do you mean?" He says innocently, giving you big doe eyes. An act.
You let out a frustrated groan and whine"I need your cock Bucky. I want to feel you inside me, throbbing and fucking me so good please" you give him back those same for eyes making him curse under his breath. He quickly stands leaning his knees against the couch, taking his belt off.
"Fuck little fairy I'll give you whatever you want if you keep looking at me like that and begging so nicely" your pussy clenches at the nickname as he pushes his pants down enough to expose his hard cock and strokes himself. He pulls you in closer to him rubbing himself through your wet folds making you both sigh at the feeling. "I'm gonna wreck this little pussy" is the only warning you get before he starts to slowly inch himself into you. Once he bottoms out he waits for you to give him the okay to move, starting with slow, deep thrusts.
"Fuck you feel so good, little fairy. Tighter than fucking Jessie" he chuckles and groans when you clench around him "fuck you like that baby? You like it when I tell you you're fucking tighter than her?" you nod and whine and he picks up his pace making your eyes roll back. "Such a little fucking slut for me aren't you"
"Yes- fuck- I'm your slut bucky"
His eyes darken and he moves his left hand to your neck and the other to your clit, flicking it to match his pace. He leans down to whisper in your ear "that's fucking right fairy. This sweet little pussy is mine now. Fuck Frank, your mine"
His words are too much and he's hitting all the right spots. The feeling of him is something you never felt with Frank. He was big but Bucky is perfect. Every inch of his cock seated perfectly inside of you.
"Oh fuck I think I'm gonna cum" you whimper
"Fuck yes fairy. Cum on my fat cock baby. You deserve it." He grunts and rubs your clit making your eyes roll back as you let out a silent scream cumming on his cock. He slows his pace again to help you ride out your orgasm.
After some time he pulls out and flips you so your ass is in the air. He slams back in and caresses your fake wings "such a pretty little fairy. God you're such a pretty fucking girl" he smacks your ass and grips it making you whimper in pain and pleasure and starts thrusting again. Setting his fast pace while one hand travels to your clit and the other tangles itself in your hair pulling you towards him so your back touches his chest.
The doorbell ringing is a distant noise as the sound of skin slapping on skin and the squelching of your wetness fills your ears. "God I'm going to cum little fairy. Pussys so tight she's milking me. I need you to cum again. Come on fairy give it to me" he says in a whine. He moves his finger on your clit to match his thrusts until you feel that familiar tightness in your belly again.
It's all too much. His breath in your ear, the feeling of him completely taking you over sends you over the edge. "Oh fuck Bucky I'm cumming" you cry out as you cum
"Fuck fuck fuck" he gives you a couple more thrusts before pulling out and stroking himself until thick white hot ropes of cum paint your ass. He takes a few calming breaths before looking down at you. He swears he almost cums again at the sight. All your makeup is smudged up and fucked out face smushed against the couch, fairy wings slightly crumpled, ass painted with him.
"Happy Halloween fairy"