Minduelle patted his cheek gently, staring up at him with worried eyes. "You look tired. Why aren't you home getting some rest?"

Namjoon's excitement died down immediately. 'She loves me, just not in the way I want her to.' Namjoon stepped to the side and gestured to his computer. "Going over some interviews for when we're in America. Almost all of them want performances as well."

Minduelle frowned softly, knowing the importance of this task. "How much longer will this take?"

Namjoon shrugged. "Thirty minutes?"

Minduelle nodded. "Alright, I'm going to make sure Yoongi and Jungkook actually went home and then I'll come back to take you home, okay?" Minduelle smiled, pulling his chair over to his desk, pointing at it. "Get to work so you can go home soon."

Namjoon sat down, doing as told and smiled up at her. "You're real bossy, you know."

"As your Noona, it's my duty to take care of you." Minduelle kissed Namjoon's forehead before ruffling his hair and walking to the door. "You better be done by the time I get back."

Namjoon stared in awe. 'She kissed me.'

Minduelle hummed as she walked down the hall, bobbing her head side to side with her arms, in her own little world. 'God, Kim Namjoon, you're something else.' Minduelle knocked on Yoongi's door before letting herself in. "Yo are you-" Minduelle froze, watching Yoongi and Jungkook pull their faces apart, eyes wide. Minduelle snorted and closed the door, walking away.

The door was thrown open again. "Min, wait! We can explain!"

"I don't think I want to know!" Minduelle called out over her shoulder, hearing someone run after her.

"Min." Jungkook breathed out, pulling her to a stop. "H-He just wanted- and I just, and he said... and I,, uhm, he..."

Minduelle nodded, a smile on her face, Jungkook's face bright red. "Mhm mhm."

"I still like Taehyung and Namjoon!" Jungkook blurted out, Yoongi slowly dragging his feet over, feeling guilty. "I-I do and-"

"Kook." Minduelle couldn't stop from laughing anymore. "I don't care." She said carefully, Jungkook's eyes wide. "I don't care who you kiss and I'm certainly not the one to judge." Minduelle snorted, glancing over at Yoongi. "And it's not like I'm dating Yoon or anything." Minduelle pointed at Jungkook. "You're not the type of guy to kiss someone else's boyfriend, are you?"

"Uh-"

"The answer should be no!" Minduelle laughed. "Why did you have to think about it??"

"I-I don't know I-"

Minduelle gasped, looking over at Yoongi. "Are you dating someone? Is that why Jungkook's all flustered about that."

Yoongi crossed his arms, grumpy now. "No."

Minduelle nodded, a huge grin on her face, slowly backing away from them, turning to leave "Well, you two are cute. I gotta-"

"Min, are you ever going to date someone?!"

Minduelle stopped, looking back at them. "Excuse me?"

Jungkook smiled nervously and stepped behind Yoongi.

"Min doesn't like strings attached." Yoongi stated blatantly, eyes locked on the woman in question. 'That's why I haven't asked you. That and,,, I don't want to ruin our friendship.'

"I like to kiss and fuck whoever I feel like." Minduelle shrugged, Yoongi not flinching at her words.

"What if you had seven options??" Jungkook couldn't stop his words. They just, they just fell out of his mouth.