二十八

Heisha (Hunter) POV:

My dress and high heels...perfect. I licked my lips. I quickly walked out the bathroom, seeing (Y/n) was still waiting for me. She looked like she was scrolling through something on her phone. It seems the movie ended already. That was fast.

...(Y/n), you're the same as ever... lips lifted up, into a twisted smile. You look pretty as always... "(Y/n)!" I called her name, as she turns towards me. She smiles.

"How was the ending of the movie?" I asked. She smiles, and tells me the ending. I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, but I kept admiring her features. The way her eyes twinkled when she talked.

Yes (Y/n)...just like that...talk to me, with that lovely smile on your face... then, my mind travels back to the person that confessed to you.

He was still in my basement. It's been 2 days since I haven't fed him. I wonder if he's still alive. It's better to end this quickly. I waved goodbye to (Y/n), and walked into my house. I opened the door to the basement, and walked down.

The stairs creaked, as I 'gently' walked down. I smiled, at the boney guy. His cheeks were sunken in, and his flesh cut. I smile. "I'm going to end it today. You're no longer any fun anymore...actully, I should have some fun, before you go.

I untied him, as he fell to the floor lifelessly. I stepped on his hands with my high heels, digging the heels into his skin. He screams an awful high pitched scream, but ends up coughing. "I'm surprised you even have the energy to scream." I scoffed.

Then, I took my heels of, and smashed it against his face. How dare you, how dare you, how dare you! I gritted my teeth. I ended him, by smashing his head against the ground. I huffed.

So disgusting. Now I have to take a bath. I took off my dress, and skirt, then my makeup and wig. As I looked through the mirror, I see a black haired male staring at me. I smiled.

A little bit longer. Patience Hunter. Patience. I grabbed a cigarette, and lit it, trying to relief my anger, that wasn't fully released. After I was done, I squished the cigarette on man's face.

She will be mine...mine...

(Y/n) POV:

"Achoo!" I sneezed. "Bless you girlie, you got a cold or something? You really hashing out the sneezes." Sarah said, laughing. I sighed. "I don't know what's happening okay? Just shut up." I gritted out.

As I sat there, she continued to laugh at me, and I couldn't help but wonder when this would finally come to an end. In that moment, my phone suddenly lit up, catching my attention. Curious, I wondered who it could be.

It was Heisha. She asked me if I was available. I stopped for a moment, considering whether I had any free time for Heisha's request. I smiled, as I didn't really have anything. I told her yes, and closed my phone again.

Hunter POV:

A wide smile spread across my face. She accepted my invitation to meet! I was overjoyed. I text her okay, and lied down on my bed. Hehe...I'm so happy.

I wonder what should I get her? What flowers would she like? I wondered. Maybe roses. I lick my lips. But what if she doesn't really like roses that much?

When can I tell her I'm actually a male? If I keep waiting, at some point I'll ask her out. But at that moment, I would still be crossdressing. Then, if we get married, and her info of me, is as a girl, she would probably stop her heartbeat when she sees my manhood.

I groan, as I see a tent in my pants. Shit.

(Y/n) POV:

It's been a few days. I haven't seen Heisha in so long. I sigh. I can't wait till tomorrow to meet her. I just miss her so much. I used the spare key she gave me, and gently opened the door. I tiptoed inside.

Damn, this house was so fancy. I mean, look at this! I looked around the house. This is like, 10 times my house! It's a mansion I bet! I smiled. I still can't get used to this.

I slowly tiptoed to the bathroom door, in her room, as I could hear her singing. I laughed. How childish. I smiled. I bet she didn't expect this would happen.

I giggled, and opened the door. "Boo!" I shouted. I paused, at the sight I saw. What I saw, was a man, in Heisha's bathroom. What the...is he...

Hunter POV:

Fuck! I didn't think I would get caught like this! I panicked a little, trying to think of a excuse. I didn't want her to know yet.

"Are you...are you Heisha's boyfriend?! Or...are you Heisha's brother?" She asked. I paused. Heisha's boyfriend...no...I would go or the later.

"Yes, I am Heisha's big brother." I smiled calmly. At least that's what I hoped I was doing. She smiles. "I knew it! You looked so much like Heisha! Do you know where Heisha is right now though?" She asks.

"No, she's out right now." Wow. This was easy. Why is (Y/n) so easy to trick. I feel a little bad for her. "Oh, sorry for this then. Thank you!" She says, then walks away.

I sighed in relief. I nearly got caught, but got saved.

(Y/n) POV:

I pouted, after I walked out the mansion. How come I didn't know that Heisha had a brother? I wondered. Was that guy actually her brother? I frowned. I should call Heisha's friends to make sure.

I called all of them, but they all told me, that they don't think that Heisha has a brother. Huh. So no one knows...I wonder who is he actually is Heisha's brother.

I called Heisha's phone number. She didn't pick up. Hm. This was getting a little suspicious. Just what in the world is happening right now? When you come back Heisha, you're going to do a lot of explanation.

That way, I'll know what the hell is going on. I sighed.