『12→𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬?』

Start from the beginning

Todoroki nodded, despite not showing on his face, he is grateful for having a colleague and friend like Mina around. 

"Now, the only way to get (y/n) to be yours wholeheartedly is if you ask her out on a proper date then romantically ask her to be your girlfriend!"

"How do I plan that?"

A mischievous grin stretched on the pink pro hero's lips. "Oh, I have just the idea that will be in your favour, Todoroki-kun. No worries, you leave it to me."

☀❄

"We're going to a beach party!" Mina exclaimed, excitedly. Kirishima chuckled as he held onto his girlfriend's arm to avoid her from jumping too high.

(y/n)'s eyes widened at the sudden announcement. It was weekend and Mina invited all her friends, only the old UA classmates to 

"I have some reports to finish up so, I'll pass." Todoroki puts his hand out while the rest had helpless looks since they're used to the workaholic Todoroki. The guy stood up and was about to take leave.

Mina secretly grinned when he said that. She spoke again and a little louder for the indifferent male to hear. "Oh yeah, (y/n), you're coming too! Since it's a long weekend for this public holiday." From the corner of Mina's eye, she saw Todoroki stop in his tracks.

"Oh, I am?" You pointed at yourself.  "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt. I haven't been to the beach in a while."

"Awesome!" Kirishima cheered. "That's settled. Everyone but Todoroki is going!"

You were a little disappointed at that but no one should force anyone to go and you knew how much Todoroki takes his work seriously. Just then, you felt a presence beside you and you looked up to find Todoroki back near the table. 

"Ay, Todoroki!" Sero chirped, "I thought you needed to head back to the agency?"

Todoroki didn't answer him but gazed down at you while you returned the gaze. Ever so gently and quietly, you decided to ask him with eyes that were like pools of innocence, "A-Are you not gonna go . . . to the beach party?"

I can't reject her when she looks at me like that. He sighed in defeat while the blush on his cheeks went unnoticed. "I'm going . . . to the party," he announced and his heart thumped a little harder when he caught you sigh in relief then a small smile appeared on your lips.

Mina smirked. "Of course you are." 

In an instant, Mina snapped her fingers and Uraraka was up on her feet, heading towards you. She gently took your hands in hers. "(l/n)-san, could you accompany me to look at some of the pastries and baked goods? I wanna get for everyone but I don't wanna go alone."

"Me? Um, sure, yeah."

When you got up to go accompany Uraraka who turned and gave a thumbs up to the rest without you knowing, the rest instantly zoomed in on Todoroki who jumped at the change in atmosphere.

"Okay, Todoroki-kun," Mina started, "this is your chance to officially ask her out on a date then, ask her to be your girlfriend."

The aloof male blinked in surprise then answered, "ah, so this is the plan you said ear-"

Mina waved her hands to stop him. "Now's not the time to be dense! We're all gonna help you set the mood during this beach party and make sure it all falls into place at the last step."

Todoroki looks past Mina to rest his eyes on you who was engrossed in helping Uraraka. He really wanted to make the both of you official

☀❄