MEANWHILE- hah you thought i was giving you a free insight on their thing? Nah. only if you ask nicely ;) also i listened to CPR like 10 times while making just that one scene- oh now squidwards nose is playing 0-0 lol sure totally 11 inch-

“Alright, Michael, you and Y/n have a dare together to pretend yall are making out- dare by hi64b000” Mason raised a brow, not liking the dare, “Okay i get its a dare- but what the fuck”, “Entertainment” i answered, “But how would that even work? I'm not going to make out with her, im gay” Michael asked. I thought for a moment, a long moment, “Well you two can just pretend to moan and make bedroom sounds”, “Bedroom sounds?” i nodded, “You know like the bed banging against the wall, or the bed squeaking, or men whimpering”

. . . “Okay the last one is a personal preference, i'm just saying-” Michael shook his head, “I'm not doing the dare either way, it would break my brother’s heart even if it is a dare”, “Either you do it willingly or i force you to. I can go both ways, I'm just making this easier on you”, “How would you even force me to” he asked. I only smirked, “It's a secret, now, what's your answer? Will you do it willingly or not” Michael only growled, “I'm not doing it”, “Great, force it is then :)”

Y/n and Evan walked down to the living room only for Michael to grab Y/n’s hand and drag her back upstairs, Evan was about to say something before Mason put his hand on his shoulder, “Calm down, Mike just wants to tell her something” he told him, Evan looked at Mason and for some reason didn't have a good feeling about that look in his eyes. “Fine” Evan said, shrugging his hand off, “How long will it take?”, “Not long, wait like 5 minutes before checking” Mason said, going over to the couch and laying down on it.

Evan waited at the stairway for the two to come back, but he started hearing something, one he should hear only. He went up the stairs and to Michael’s room but paused right outside the door when he heard Y/n’s moans, and the bed hitting against the wall, Mike, right there!”

He knocked on the door only to hear the sounds get louder. Is she really cheating on him with his damn brother?..

It doesn't count if he's dead :) right @Mommydummyvoice ?

-earlier-

Y/n and Evan walked down to the living room only for Michael to grab Y/n’s hand and drag her back upstairs, “I just came down-” Y/n muttered as Michael brought her to his room, “We got a dare to pretend we are making out” Michael informed her as he shut the door, locking it. “But wouldn't he get- upset about it?”, “We only just pretend we are, and after we can just explain it's just a dare” Y/n thought about it for a moment, “Well i'm sure he would understand, and it's just faking it” she said.

Michael went to the edge of his bed, “Alright so you just have to moan while i just hit the bed against the wall” Y/n chuckled, “You say that like it's simple” Michael went over to his desk and grabbed a comic and tossed it to the girl, “Whats this?”, “Hentai” Y/n snickered, “Of course you have something like this” Michael rolled his eyes and went back to the edge of the bed and started to make it hit the wall over and over again while Y/n was just sitting on the bed, reading the comic.

A few seconds later and Michael made the bangs harder, “Make it believable Y/n, i'm going to get tired of this”, “Yeah yeah” Y/n made a dramatic fake moan which made Michael have to pause from what he was doing and started laughing, Y/n laughed as well, “Come on go faster!~” Y/n moaned, Michael tried to contain his laughter and went back to banging the bed. This went on for a moment more till there was a knock on the door which Y/n and Michael knew was Evan.