[C6] Lockers -🍋-

(A/n)

Welcome to chapter 6 version "no-skip", WARNING THERE WILL BE SMUT LIKE THE OTHER CHAPTER😃 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. And yes I'll warn y'all when it will happen again. Enjoy 😘

------------------------

Bzzzzz bzzzzz

I woke up from the same annoying alarm on my phone, I turned it off (on?) And sat up, stretching. Another day of school, "yay". I looked at the ground seeing Evan was gone then I felt arms wrap around my waist, "Evan, come on we have school" he groaned, "Skip.." he mumbled, I rolled my eyes and got up after pushing his arms off me.

Evan groaned again, covering himself with the blankets and his wings, I walked to Elizabeth's room and knocked on the door a few times before she opened it, i almost bursted out laughing seeing her hair was in every direction.

(Like this)

"Good morning Lizzy", "Morning" she yawned out, "I didn't bring a change of clothes, can I borrow some of yours?" I asked, she nodded and opened the door for me to walk in, "Clothes over there" she mumbled, pointing to closet doors. "Thanks" I went over to the closet seeing it was a while walk in closet, I went in and picked a outfit

 "Thanks" I went over to the closet seeing it was a while walk in closet, I went in and picked a outfit

(This)

I walked back out and to Evan's room, he was already changed, "Let's go get breakfast before heading out" I told him, he gave me a nod. We headed down to the kitchen and had a bowl of cereal, Liz joined us after a moment. We then headed to school after eating.

[At school]

We were in our first class waiting for it to start, Evan kept looking at me while I was talking with Elizabeth, "Oh Y/n I just remembered, what happened to the dress we got you 10 years ago?" (Aka a year before the bite). I thought for a moment, "I think my mom got rid of it" I answered, "What? Why?" I didn't really want to answer, but this is my childhood best friend! Plus she should understand, "I wore it on Evan's birthday" I whispered so the other students don't hear.