1-11: Bodies Drop

Start from the beginning

Annie hangs up the phone. She walks into the living room. Lindsey is back watching the TV Horrorthon, "I'm scared."

"Then why are you sitting here with the lights off?" Annie asks

"I don't know." Lindsey responds

"Well, come on, get your coat. We're going to pick up Paul." Says Annie

"I don't want to." Lindsey responds

"Look, Lindsey, I thought we understood each other." Annie says

"I want to stay here and watch this." Lindsey insists

Annie calculates a moment, "Okay, if I can fix it so you can watch TV with Ellie Warren and Tommy Doyle would you like that?"

Lindsey's eyes light up, "Yes."

"Come with me." Annie orders

CUT TO: EXT. STREET -- NIGHT

Annie and Lindsey come out of the Wallace house. Lindsey carries a bowl of popcorn. Annie has a coat over the negligee.

They walk down the street to the Doyle's. The wind blows strong and whips the negligee around Annie's lets.

ANOTHER ANGLE -- STREET. As the girls make their way down the street. The shape steps into the glow of a streetlight and watches them.

He pulls a large knife from his pocket. The blade glistens in the light.

INT. DOYLE HOUSE -- NIGHT

Ellie, Laurie and Tommy are covered with pumpkin meat when the doorbell rings. Tommy runs to answer it.

He opens the door. Annie and Lindsey stand there, "Hi, come on in. We're making a Jack-o'-lantern." Tommy says

"I want to watch TV." Lindsey says

Lindsey see the TV on and runs into the living room. She takes off her coat; sits in front of the TV and eats her popcorn.

Laurie comes from the kitchen. She glances at Annie's coat, "Fancy."

"This has not been my night. My clothes are in the wash, I spilled butter down the front of me, I got stuck in a window..." Annie complains

"I'm glad you're here because I have something I want you to do. I want you to call up Ben Tramer

and tell him you were just fooling around

and tell him you were just fooling around." Laurie orders

"I can't." Annie responds

"Yes, you can." Laurie responds

"He went out drinking beer with Mike Godfrey and he won't be back until late. You'll have to call him tomorrow. Besides, I'm on my way to pick up Paul." Annie explains

Laurie glances at Lindsey, "Wait a minute here..." Laurie realizes

"If you watch her, I'll consider talking to Ben Tramer

in the morning."

"Deal. Hey, I thought Paul was grounded." Laurie responds

"He was. Old jerko found a way to sneak out. Listen, I'll call you in an hour or so." Annie says

Before Laurie can say anything else, Annie rushes out the door. Laurie closes the door and looks in at Tommy, Ellie and Lindsey engrossed in the Horrorthon, "The old girl scout comes through again."

EXT. WALLACE HOUSE -- GARAGE -- NIGHT

Annie hurries across the backyard and steps into the garage. She walks to her car, "Oh, Paul, I give you all..." She tries the door. It is locked, "No keys, but please... my Paul."

Quickly she turns and walks out of the garage.

INT. WALLACE HOUSE

Annie wanders through the empty house looking for her purse. She finds it in the front room, takes out her brush and lipstick and stands in front of the mirror primping, "My Paul, I can no longer stall..." She glances up at her image in the mirror, "Lucky thing. Spilled butter on her clothes, but nobody will know... (sings) except for Paul..." Suddenly the phone Rings. Quickly Annie grabs it, "Hello. Oh hi, Dad. (pause) No, just watching TV with Lindsey. (pause) Be careful about what? (pause) Well, if you won't tell me how can I be careful? (pause) Sure, sure I will. Bye, dad."

She hangs up, grabs her purse and rushes out the door.

INT. GARAGE

Annie walks into the garage, over to her car and opens the door. It is now unlocked, but Annie doesn't notice.

INT. CAR

Annie slides in and inserts the key in the ignition. The car starts. Annie glances at the car door lock.

Suddenly she remembers it was locked. She stares at it, puzzled. An instant later, a man sits up in the back seat.

He wears a Halloween mask made of rubber with the grotesque features of a man. He reaches forward and grabs her.

Annie Screams. She lurches for the door. The man puts one hand over her mouth and brings the huge butcher knife up to her throat.

INT. GARAGE -- ANGLE ON CAR

From outside the car we see the struggle inside. Annie's Anguished face presses against the steamed window.

Her Screams are muffled by the closed car. Annie is then killed when Michael slits her throat with his blade and, the struggle stops. Annie's face slides down the car window leaving a track in the wet surface. Then slowly the track in the glass steams over again.