Introduction

(っ^▿^)Hellos and Disclaimers, ig...

I don't own Tom Riddle, duh...

Mc is Hufflepuff, okay guys I know you hate this but please give it a chance. She has really dark aspects to her character and is really cool. Please don't leave...

This is my first time writing fanfiction, normally I write original stories. Don't expect this to be very accurate to the books, I read them years ago...

Tom Riddle Fanfic: the Wizarding World 1949

I dialed back Tom's prejudice. Genocide ain't hot. He's more focused on power and immortality.

I do NOT romanticize or normalize teacher x student relationships! It's really just for the plot.

I REPEAT: Trigger Warnings include but are not limited to... sexual content, self-harm, child abuse, alcohol and drug abuse, suicidal ideations, violence, death, sexual assault, homophobia, racism

omg... please comment... i love comments 

✿✿✿

Story Aesthetic

Main Characters

Main Characters

Played by Tom Hughs because well look at this man^^^ <3

XOXO

*** Individual images aren't mine***

My character <3

I don't know who these girls are, I found them on Pinterest and they are soooooo pretty.

*** Individual images don't belong to me***

(Made collages on Canva, images from Pinterest)

✿✿✿

Aurelie Black, born with an unexplainable curse, enters her sixth year at Hogwarts after the death of her brother, her only protection from the cruel ancient house of her family and the betrayal of her own mind and magic. Tom Riddle returns to his school as a professor taking advantage of his position to improve his dark magic and using his charms to gain footing in Wizarding Society, but he becomes increasingly distracted by the cursed daughter Black. Rather than find her threat, his obsession grows and urges him to explore her power. Hiding his own dark secrets and ambitions, he promises to protect her as the greatest wizard in the world.