" It is but she wasn't comfortable with coming in here by herself "

" Ok that's ok, let's get started shall we" Dr. Lewis sat back into her seat before pulling out a clipboard.

" Mr. Nichols already gave me minor details on the traumatic events that you have experienced but I want to hear you tell me, if you comfortable of course " Syrenity's body tensed up hearing the lady.

She never talked about it out loud and speaking on it only made her relive them two months. Removing Damiri's hand from her's, Syrenity placed both hands in her lap as she softly picked with her nails.

" Um it's was my s-sister birthday and we was at the club. Everybody showed up and was having fun, I was already going through things with my building being set on fire so I was hell-bent on having a fun night. "

" out of nowhere Key showed up being mean and rude. Me and her wasn't on good terms at the time so her showing up was weird especially when she didn't know where we was at. " Syrenity spoke feeling her throat cracked. She keep her head down fighting back the tears that so badly wanted to fall.

" Who's this Key character " Dr. Lewis said writing down everything she said.

" She was my best friend " Looking at the side of her face. Damiri watched as tears fall down painting her cheeks with wetness. Taking his thumb and dragging it across her face, Damiri wiped the tears before rubbing her back gently.

" And how do Key contribute to this situation "

" The night of Gia's birthday, she showed up with this girl who's obsessed with him. I tried to keep things cool cus its my lil sister party but they kept going so I started getting snappy back which led to things getting physical"

" after that I felt overwhelmed so I went to the restroom, I should've never went alone, it's my fault. " Syrenity cried out as pictures of the event replayed in her head.

" It's not your fault at all Syrenity, you can't control people's actions and what they choose to do even if you get hurt. What happened to you is sick and I'm sorry you had to experience that, I'm going to do everything in my job to help you overcome this trouble time. " De. Lewis spoke with pity laced in her voice.

" Please continue if your up to it " She said handing Syrenity some clean-nets.

" Um, I went to the bathroom to get myself together and when I came back, I-I bumped into h-h-him. I can't I can't " Syrenity's voice was shaky as she bawled out, chest heaving up and down.

Moving his hand to touch her back Damiri stopped midway at the sound of Dr. Lewis's voice.

" Don't, let her release that pain. She have to accept what happened to her did happen for her to find herself once again. " nodding his head, Damiri looked back over to Serenity- who was now on the floor crying out.

Her body shook slightly as she let the different emotions rip through her body. She just wanted to go back before all the marriage stuff, Syrenity life was calm and normal at least to her.

She wasn't blaming Damiri or anything but it felt like after they got married everything went down from there. She was tired of crying; just wanted it to be quiet.