21

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
November 14th
____________________

The blue glow shinned on Her brown skin as she smiled at her sister. Today was Gianna birthday and Syrenity and Shaire had planned a surprise birthday party for her at the club. They had their own section that had a club sign that said big nineteen on it.

The section was packed with friends of Gianna and some of their own friends.

" You think she gon' like this Sissy " Shaire voice yelled in Syrenity's ear as the loud music played throughout the club.

" Hell yea, you know she gone have too much fun " Syrenity laughed. Out of the three sisters, Gianna was the party animal while Shaire was the hot headed one and Syrenity was obviously the mama bear.

" When did mir say he was gone bring her " looking down at her Apple Watch, Syrenity eyed the time, it was now 9:15 and she had last heard from Damiri at 8:40.

" He should be here by now " nodding her head Shaire continued to prep the shots snd drinks that was set up on a circle glass table in the section.

Syrenity finished placing unopened bottles in the icebox before stepping back. Feeling her back side slam against somebody she quickly turned around.

" I'm sorr- oh " Cutting herself off, she glanced up at Damiri who stood there with low eyes. Syrenity sized him down softly licking her lips at him.

Damiri wore a black Dickies set with a white tee shirt underneath it. His tatted arms was exposed and buttered down with coconut oil which he gotten from Syrenity, he wear some white LV forces to wrap the fit up. The white diamond Cuban chains hung on his neck slightly covering his neck tatts while the diamond Cartier watch went perfectly with the Cartier glasses that sat upon his face.

His braids were freshly done and his nails were clean and cut with his wedding band sitting on his finger. Biting on her lips softly Syrenity wrapped her arms over his waist.

" Wsp ma " Damiri's voice smoothed against her ear since he was kinda leaning down due to their height difference. The weed and his cologne bruised against her nostrils causing her to stiff him. Syrenity hated the smell of weed but somehow he managed to change her mind.

" Hey baby "

Damiri lifted her face off his chest before placing his lips on hers not caring about the gloss she wore. The kiss was hot and breathless, they fought for dominance but was suddenly stopped by Damiri pulling back and staring down at her.

Syrenity had on a brown sheer jumpsuit, the outfit exposed her thick figure entirely while it was sort of out of her usual attire, she still managed to make it look good on her. Gold heels coated her feet that were nicely done was pink French tips.The black 27 inch wig was styled into a half up and half down that stopped at her back side.  She looked good.