25

📍Tallahassee,FL📍
January 13th
_______________

" I want a group on both sides and one in the back , our snipers are in each corner of the house so if any unnoticeable cars or people are seen 50 feet near this property they will get shot down before they can do damage. "

" Let's go, " Damiri ordered causing the groups to form and carry out his order. Damiri laid out the plan and everyone followed no questions asked. They were deep, five groups of six men and four snipers positioned on each corner of the ground.

Giovanni and Messaih strapped up joining the party at their old age. They were ready for any surprises; they also had the surrounding area cut off meaning no one could get in or out without Damiri being notified.

The groups closed in on the house before ramming through on the same time. Since the house was a normal size home, it was easier for them to cover the grounds.

" First and Second Floor cleared, no signs of anybody here. " One of the men spoke into the ear causing Damiri heart to drop. This was the address Key'oira described and was the same one found in her location stops over the past two months. She has to be there.

Signing for a group to go towards the basement, Damiri and the rest followed slowly sticking their machine guns in the air ready to fire on any one.

In the middle of the basement there stood a rusted door. The door was the entrance to a box shape room that was built in the basement. Counting to three, the two front men busted the door open as Damiri and five rushed into the room.

Damiri heart stopped as he glanced around the empty room. She wasn't there, she was gone and he got to the house to late. 

" FUCK " Damiri yelled slamming his hand against the stone walls. The dirty mattress and bloody pull up bar from the sickening video was evident of her being located there.  He ran his hand down his face taking a quick moment to think.

They were here but left right before he had gotten there, nobody know they were going down to except the people who was apart of the group. Key'oira was dead and wasn't able to give the a heads up. Damiri suspected someone was helping them get away before he could reach a foot to them.

He thought it was Key'oira since she knew Syrenity's schedule from time she opened her shop to the time she does personal runs. Then the car that shot at Syrenity didn't have no license plate to teach back, then the cameras from her shop was shut down before the fire started leaving the accident un-footage.

Last, the club footages were stolen from live shot and  from the back up drive. At first Damiri found the timing of footages stolen weird but then he figured Kahir could just have a good hacker. But now they had moved her before he could get there and only they knew when they was getting to the house.

It had to be somebody close to know everything and when everything was going to happen. Rubbing his temple Damiri pieced everything together slowly by slowly.

Turing around He walked out the bulit shed and walk to the main floor. Angry pushed through his body with each step he took. 

" Pryce come here " Damiri yelled out causing everyone to stop their movements and look towards him. P held a confused expression before walking over to him.

" Wsp "

" You used to leave out here before middle school right " Damiri asked shifting his weight on his heel. Slowly nodding his head P wonder why he was asking that.