4

Yuto woke up to something licking his face as he sat up quickly seeing Kuro and hugged him. His wolf barking caught his attention as he turned his attention over tears falling down his eyes. He quickly got up hugging his mother closely as she smiled hugging him back. "Yuto my boy how uve grown"

"Mother.. I've missed u so much.." he cried holding onto her. Lulu smiled gently lifting his face and stroking his tears a bit. She had saved him just in time from the men as well as getting kuro out of danger. "Mother why did u disappear.. did I.. do something wrong.."

"No yuto I have just been growing weak, my power is leaving me ur a special child that I've protected and raised" she said calmly stroking yutos hair a bit. He didn't mind it after so long of searching for his mother but he didn't understand what his mother was saying. "Yuto ill soon disappear again i won't be able to stay with u"

"Why.." he asked

"My power is going to u my son" she calmly said "and because of that I had to disappear"

"But why me mother.. why.. I want to be with u again.. i dont want to be left alone again" he said tears stinging his eyes

She gently held him as he held her back he saw how she began disappearing as he pulled away looking up at his mother. She smiled gently stroking his face connecting their foreheads together. Kuro whimpered crawling on her lap as she smiled petting the wolf.

"Ur not alone anymore yuto, there are others just like u" she said softly stroking yutos hair "it's time u meet them"

"Mother wait.." he began

She shook her head smiling before disappearing completely. There was a stinging pain in his heart as kuro whimpered nuzzling into yuto. He held onto his wolf crying a bit before something shiny caught his attention. He moved away from his wolf picking up his mother's hair clip as he held onto it.

"Mom.. thx u for saving me.." he quietly said his wolf nuzzling him

Yuya woke up blinking as he sat up rubbing his head before seeing his mother. Tears came down his eyes as he quickly hugged her feeling her arms wrap around him. He cried into her chest as she gently ran her fingers through his hair. "My dear boy don't cry"

"Mother I missed u so much.. why did u disappear?.." he asked holding onto her tears falling down his face

"Oh my dear boy theres a reason I disappeared" she began holding onto him her fingers through his hair. He looked up at his mother as she kissed his forehead softly. "My power is in u yuya its why i disappeared and why i wont be able to stay with u"

"But why mom.. I don't want it if it means u will disappear.." he cried holding onto her he didn't want to be left alone again. He searched for her for so long and she was finally here only to find out she was going to disappear again.

She only smiled hugging him close as he buried his face into her chest. He then noticed that she started disappearing as he looked up at her a smile on her face as she gently fixed his hair as she did back then. "M-mom.. plz dont go.. don't leave me alone.."

"Ur not alone anymore my boy" she began gently caressing his hair. The tears were falling down his face as he hugged his mother tightly as she smiled softly. "Yuya before I disappear u should know there are other children like u"

"What.." he began looking at her

"There are others like u its about time u meet them" she said softly

He didn't understand what she meant as he was going to ask but his mother disappeared in front of him as tears stung his eyes. He looked at the ground in despair before noticing a bracelet on the ground. Picking it up he noticed it as his mother's as he wiped the tears away holding onto it. "Mom.. thx u"