"What the hell!!!!! Means from last few days you are acting. Seriously buddy you didn't even think it necessary to inform me this....." saying this faisu stormed out of the dining hall.

Sid forward his hand to stop him but it was too late. Sid look at Tiger but he ignored him and also went out. He then looked at the two ladies, Jan stood up to go but stop hearing Sid....
"Bawliee, please....."

She looked at him with a small smile and said "I understand your situation bawlee but you should have tell us"

Sid went near her and held her through her shoulder, "Jan I know I should have tell you all this earlier but I was so messed up that I don't know what I am doing"

"It's okay." Saying this she hugged him.

After jan went, avni stood up to clean the table. she was gathering all the plates.

"Avnii", sid interpreted her.

but she ignored him and continue her work.

"Avni, avni please listen to me, please...", sid said holding her hands.

"Leave my hands Siddharth......", she said trying to free her hands from his but couldn't as he is way more stronger than her.

"Listen to me once avni", sid said in pleading tone

"I don't want to hear anything Siddharth. Just leave ." anger was clearly visible in her eyes.

"I will leave but first listen to me"

"First leave my hands", she said struggling in his hold.

"okay"

As he free her from his hold, she took some steps backward and sat on the chair. and looked at him with same anger.

"From last few days I had only told lies but trust me Avni my love for you is true. In fact Avni, I had a crush on you from the day I has saw your photo. and soon that crush turned into love. Trust me avni I love you."

This new information shook her. Means her love was not one sided.

"I wanted to propose you with proper planning and i was going to do it after my visit from Mumbai but......"

he took a deep breath and sat on his knees and hold her hands and straight looked into her eyes.

"I am sorry avni, i should have told you this earlier but i was so messed up. I did what i feel was correct in that situation"

avni cupped his face and said softly, " I understand maddo and dont worry. i was , is & will be always with you and.... "

"And????"

she join his forhead with her    "I LOVE YOU"

A small smile formed on his face. " I LOVE YOU TOO"

Sid was holding plate of cookies made by him which is farvoite of faisu. he was standing outside faisu's room. he first thought of barging in without knocking but then he realised that faisu is upset with him so he took a deep breathe and knock on the door but no response. he knock three more times but receiving no response he opened the door. he found the room empty and he every well know that where he would find his buddy. so he directly went there i.e, faisu's room balcony. and and he found his best friend there wearing headphone probably avoiding outside world.

"buddy!!"

no response

"buddy!!!" 

no response

He then went near him and remove the headphone from his ear....

"What the he!!!!", faisu stop when he show it was sid...