11. avi 😢😢😢

all goons has been taken to police station while sid , faisu , avneet , mr. roa along with some other police where standing infront of avneet i.e, mahesh s house ..........

avneet was just looking at her home . she wanted to go inside but her body was not responding . sid saw this ......

sid : avneet , look i know this is very tough for you but avneet you have to do this not for any of us but for humanity ......

avi : i know king but ........😥😥😥😥

sid : what are you thinking avneet ?????

avi : i still can't believe it that my dad can do such things , means he was my hero ..... he loves me ... then ...😢😢😢😢

sid : avneet , there is no doubt that your dad loves you so much . he can do anything for you . avneet ,  when you are with us your dad was very much worried . he used all his source to find you but.......... avneet ....... he is on a wrong path ... if today we wouldn't punish him then may be tomorrow he will do the things we can't imagine ....... you were having questions that why we had selected you for our mission ...... so the very first reason was that you are his daughter . he can do anything for you . 

fai : and avneet if any criminal genuinely wanted to change then that's a big thing and we definitely tries to help them ......

avi : 😀😀😀 that means if dad accept his sins and promise you that he will not do such things in future then you all will forgive him right ? you all wouldn't take him anywhere , right ?

faisu looked at sid .

sid : avneet we will not help him in such way ....

avneet made a confuse look ..

sid : if your dad seriously wanted to change then we will try to reduce his punishment . we can't forgive him like this . he has to pay for his deed ....

avneet became sad hearing this 😔😔😔😔 . sid putted his hand on her shoulder . avneet looked at him and smiled at bit indicating that she is ready .... 

Avneet open the door of her home to find her dad sitting on the sofa holding his head on his hand ..... Looking at her dad she wanted to go and hug him tightly but she controlled herself . She can't became weak ......

Avi : dad .....

Hearing this Mahesh looked at the source of voice and find his daughter standing there safely ..... Mahesh run towards her and hugged her tightly.

When he feel that avneet didn't hug him back , he broke the hug and looked at her .....

M : ( cupping her face ) bachha .... What happened?? Everything is okay na ???

A : ( with some tears in her eyes ) dad , if I ask you something, will you do it for me ??

M : anything for you bachha .... After Sonia ( avi s mom ) you are the only reason I am living for .... Ask what you want .....

A : ( holding his hand in her ) dad , will you surrender??

M : ( confused ) what do mean ??

A : ( with tears ) means will you surrender to police for your every deeds ......

M : ( confuse plus somewhat scared ) what deeds ??? ....

SM : ( dangerously)  for raping numerous girls , selling them and many more ..... 👿👿👿👿

Mahesh see towards the voice and became shock seeing the person infront of him .....

M : ( scardly ) kin....king .... 😨😨😨😨

Avi became shocked hearing  this 😧😧😧😧. She was determined that if her dad tells her that he is not involved in all this then that s it , she will go to any extend to protect her father but after knowing that her father knows king , she was heart broken 💔💔💔. She was not believing anyone till now except her dad but now ......

Sid : yes king ..... How are you .... Mr  mahesh ....😈😈😈

M : what are you doing here ?? Who give you permission to enter my private property??😨😨😨😨

Avi : ( emotionlessly ) they have came with me ..... 😑😑😑

M : bachha .... Why you had bring them here ?? You don't know how much they are dangerous??

Avi : they are  dangerous but not  more than you ..... 😑😑😑

M : avi ..... What are you saying ??😥😥😥

Avi : don't act like you don't know ..... I got to know all your crimes .... Every single crime . 😡😡😡😡

M : avneet ... You are believing them upon your dad ....

Avi : who told you they have told me about your crime ..... I had saw all your crime from my own eyes

Mahesh made a confuse look .......

Avi : do you know where I was from last 2 days ??

M : i tried my every source to find you ..... I had even serch you in every corner of city but .....

Avi : but you forget to serch in your den .....

Mahesh eyes got widen ..... 😦😦😦😦

Avi : i was one of the victim who was going to shipped today .....

Mahesh became speechless hearing this .....😶😶😶😶

Avi : you are a perfect dad .....  But you failed to became a good human ...... I hate you dad .... I hate you ....

M : avneet listen ..... There is nothing like you are thinking . I was not willing to do this .... I was forced ......🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Avi : okay ,   you were forced I believe you .....

Hearing this , a big smiled formed on mahesh face while  faisu eyes got widen . He looked at Sid .....

Fai : king..... Now what ??? Avneet is  believing her dad ... If she thought that her dad is innocent then she would try her level best to save her dad .... 

Screen stop on four face .... One face was of avneet which has no reaction or emotions on her face .

Second was of mahesh which was a smile indicating his victory in getting his daughter at his side .....

Third was of faisu , who was tensed thinking of the consequences if. Avneet supported her dad and

fourth was of Sid which was sawing a calm reactions.

Taget : 30 votes ......