40. Truth

Tiger's pov

I had just completed talking to Mr. Nigam, hmm yes you all guessed right. It is Abhishek Nigam, Chote's brother. You all must be thinking why I am talking to him?? So, his company is going into loss and to compassionate the love and care he gave to my Chote all this year, I am helping him.

I completed the call as soon as possible. Now I needed to look after the chote. Today he talked with his brother and definitely he would have remembered something from the past. Without wasting anymore seconds I went to check on him. His door was slightly open .I was standing near his door but what I heard next left me shocked .

He turned towards me and shock was clearly visible in his eyes...

He said something and cut the call

Author's pov

Shivaay came into his room after talking to Abhishek. He entered his room and pushed the door with his leg but it didn't close fully. He was feeling restless. He sat on the bed and drank the water from the glass which was on the side table of the bed.

"Calm down , just calm yourself. You can't fall weak now. But the question is why had dada called bhaiya?? Does he know I am here?? I need to find out... "

Saying he stood up, went near his study table, opened the second drawer and picked his second phone which was under some files.

He switched it ON and dialed a number. After two to three rings the call received

"Hello", said the opposite side

"Find out why dada is contacting bhaiya?? And if it is something related to me and inform me quicklyyyy......" Saying this he turned and found Tiger standing near the door.....

"I will call you later " saying this he cut the call

"Bhaiyaa...."

Tiger came inside and sat on the bed....

"When did you come, bhaiyya??"

"When you are telling
your detective to get information about me and abhisek or should I say your dada...."

There was no response from shivaay

"From when you are doing this drama??"

Shivaay came and sat beside the Tiger.....

"You remember few days back I came to you regarding a trip to India.... "

"Hmmm...."

"A day before that i Don't know why but I was very much interested in India and as you clearly stated that you wouldn't let me go to India so I thought to get some information from the internet about India............"

Flashback

It was night, everyone went to their room after dinner. It was around 10:30 PM. Shivaay sat on the bed with his laptop and continued his research about India. He was scrolling when a link caught his attention

'MOST FAMOUS CITIES OF INDIA'

he tapped on that link.... And the list of Most famous cities of India came to his screen.

• Delhi
• Mumbai
• Ghandhinagar
• Ahmedabad
• Amritsar
Etc ....

From all these names, he like the name Mumbai so he started to get more information about Mumbai....

After researching for more than an hour he got to know about two dangerous people "KING" & "DEVIL".

Reading their name some flashback came in his mind and he forced his brain more to get a clear image of that scene and within a few seconds everything blanked out