3. Dinner date

They reach office. Abhi was in his office when Vishal knock the door .

Abhi : come in ....

Vishal : sir , i have a good news ....

Abhi : okay , say.....

Vishal : sir , tomorrow s meeting ppt has found .....

Abhi : really ...

Vishal nobbed . Abhi ask him to give him pendrive . Vishal gave him the pendrive in which the PPT was saved . Abhi got relieved after he saw the ppt ......

Abhi : from where did you found it ??

Vishal : actually, i was going to make a new one but Siddharth sir came to me and ask me to check all my pendrive. Hmmm .... Actually i had saved it in a wrong pendrive that s why , we couldn't find it yesterday. I am sorry .

Abhi : it's okay , now do one thing . Tell ashu that i am calling him ..

Vishal : but sir he is in a meeting

Abhi : okay , no problem . I will meet him after the meeting. You go now .

Vishal: okay ( saying this he went .)

__________________________

Sid was in his cabin . He was sitting on his chair with eyes closed . He was having headache since morning. And it was getting worse by the passing time . After some minutes abhi enter the cabin . And by looking at Sid s face , he got to know that he was having headache. So he quietly went out of the cabin and went to cafeteria of office. 

_____________________________

Abhi enter cabin with a tray in his hand . He put the tray on the table and went near Sid and started to massage his forehead.  With his dada s touch he feel somewhat relax . He opened his eyes and hold abhi s hand . Abhi looked at him . Abhi went forward and sat on the table . Sid push the chair near abhi on which he was sitting and laid his head on abhi s lap . Abhi started to cares his hair.

Abhi : why you didn't told me in the morning about your headache ??

Sid : i thought it would be reduce by time but ......

Abhi : but it got increased .....

Sid : hmmmm .....

After sometime....

Abhi : okay , now have it ....

Sid straightened his head and look at the thing abhi pointing . Abhi brought the tray near Sid . The tray was having black coffee. A smile formed on Sid s face. 

Sid : ( hugging him ) i love you so much 💞💞💞 dada 😘😘😘😘😘

Abhi : i love you too .... Now have this coffee.  There was no coffee at home this morning, that s why vaish didn't made .....

Sid : ( having sip of coffee ) hmmm ..... I thought di forget to make .....  that is why I didn't told her and thought to make it afterwards but then i forgot.......

Abhi : let it be ...... 

After Sid completed his coffee ....

Abhi : Ashu .....

Sid : ( wiping his mouth with tissue ) hmmmm.......

Abhi : thank you .......

Sid : ( confused ) why ??

Abhi : for advising vishal to check all pendrive.....

Sid : ohhh !!! Common dada .... For this little thing you are saying me thank you.....

Abhi : okay , i will not say thank you but today s dinner is from me ....  We will go to your favourite restaurant for dinner

Sid : ( excited ) really ....

Abhi nobbed ......

Sid jumped on abhi and hugged him tightly......

Sid : i love you .... i love you so much 😘😘😘😘😘

Abhi : love you too 😚😚😚😚

Abhi : ( while breaking hug ) okay , now let s back to work .

Sid : hmmm .....

Abhi stood and was going towards door but stop in middle and looked at Sid .

Abhi s pov

I am sorry Ashu, everytime i hurted you but i promise from  today onwards i will never let a single tear come in your eyes . Every problem which will come to you will always found me infront of you . I just love you Ashu .

___________________________

After abhi went Sid continued his work and then he got a call . He looked at the caller id and a tension formed on his face . He attend the call .....

Sid : hello .....

SM : .................

Sid : what !!! 😨😨😨😨

Votes : 22